Park Hyatt Milan Hotel
Reviews - Park Hyatt Milan Hotel
Read 322 additional reviews of Park Hyatt Milan Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Milan
Historical Traveller Reviews of Park Hyatt Milan Hotel
Warmest Welcome Ever!from barthic
Best service you could possible getfrom Jonas77
The concierge and the people working there really does everything in their power to make your stay as pleasant as possible. For example, they helped us book train tickets to Portofino, picked them up at the trainstation and delivered them straight to our rooms the next day. For no extra charge whatsoever. That's just unbeatable.
And when the taxi drivers in Milan were on strike they arranged personal drivers and limo service for a small hourly fee.
When it comes to recommending and booking restaurants and making reservations at nightclubs you can also be sure that they set you up with the best that Milan has to offer! Our table neighbors at a restaurant they recommended were the the Itialian football player Materazzi and some of his world cup winning team-mates.
The location is as good as it gets, just metres away from Gucci, Luis Vuitton and such.
So whats the downside then you might ask? Well there is a few things but not really a whole lot. What would have been great is if the hotel would have had a outdoor swimmingpool on the roof or somewhere else. It would have been just wonderful to be able to relax by the pool after a long day of shopping and walking around in the burning Milan sun.
Another thing that I was a bit dissapointed with was the breakfast. We had a room with breakfast included and paid about 50 euro extra to have that. All that was included in that was continental breakfast, not the buffet with hot food etc. And the continetal breakfast only included coffe / tee / orange juice & a few different bread and marmelades. No fresh fruit, cheese, ham or anything else.
All in all the stay was a wonderful experience, and if the price doesn't matter to much (we paid around 800 eur a night for a normal room) I can highly reccomend you to stay here!
Next time I go back to Milan I will for sure have Park Hyatt Milan in mind....
Understated Elegancefrom YoConn004
Unbelieveable hotel!from R1Racer
Great Service, Great Hotelfrom mossway1
This is expensive, but you pay for the location.
Other than breakfast, we ate out. Taking the breakfast option is questionable. There was little choice and the eating area just off the lobby was not overly comfortable and unbelievably expensive. We actually had booked bed and breakfast. breakfast consisted of tea/coffee, juice and various breads. We made the mistake of going up to the breakfast bar and helped ourselves to some corn flakes. We were changed over €60 for this! I did complain and they promptly took it off the bill advising me that the buffet (they mean cereals) was extra.
You pay for the locationfrom Fozzeybear
- the location is the best, no doubt
- The bathroom is large, but
1. To change from the hand shower to the rainforest shower was not possible
2. The soap dishes were shabby (the black coating was partly off)
3. To have the open wardrobe in the bathroom is not really functional.
– Bed/living room: If you are some kind of narcissist (or model) you’ll be happy with so many mirrors around. But you won’t have enough light to put a good make-up on. Ok, there is a B&O TV, but it’s not state of the art anymore and too small. The bedspread was tattered and partly darned! No fruits or complimentary water. Internet connection not included. No Radio, CD or DVD player. The make up, lipstick and coffee spots on the bedside table were disgusting!
- The stuff was friendly, helpful and competent (concierge).
- The gym was ok equipped for a city hotel, but the steam bath was out of order.
- No experience with the spa.
Nice interior decoration but nothing unique & you pay too much for the good location. There are some other nice Hotels in Milano – The Park Hyatt is not a must!
Abolutely Fantasticfrom Chuae
The bathroom was simply huge (in the junior suite) and the staff went an extra mile to accommodate my requests.
Incredibly central (just at the entrace of the galleria vittorio emanuele and Duomo) very close to the shopping centre.
Much better than the Four Seasons in Milan and cheaper too !!
Really 5 stars for the service and the rooms.
Love the Park Hyattfrom dooleymom
The Spa - Wowfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Milan
A top location The Park Hyatt Milan is a few minutes walk from the Duomo subway stop, which is about a 5 minute ride to the central station. Very conveneint. The hotel is also close to top shopping areas and the Duomo, and about 10 minutes from Milan's main park and castle. Being right next to the Galleria means quick access to a number of good but expensive restaurants and fancy shpping.
La Scala You MUST try and get to see either the Opera or ballet at La Scala. Tickets get snapped up as soon as they are released on their web site. So you have to be quick unless you are happy to pay over and above face value prices.
Take a small compass When traveling in Europe, take a small compass to help get yourself orientated as you emerge from a subway station and start wandering the streets. Always Google map your hotel in relation to the train or bus station BEFORE you leave on your vacation. Also print out maps around key points of interest and take them with you.
Other names for Park Hyatt Milan Hotel
- milan hyatt
- hyatt milan
- Address: 1 Via Tommaso Grossi - Milan - 20121 - Italy
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Park Hyatt Milan Hotel
- The Gray Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hotel Casa Svizzera Milan, Italy Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- De La Ville Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sir Edward Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hotel Spadari al Duomo Milan, Italy Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Star Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Hotel Rio Milan, Italy Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Gran Duca Di York Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Grand Hotel Plaza Milan, Italy Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Antica Locanda Dei Mercanti Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Starhotel Rosa Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Dei Cavalieri Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Brunelleschi Hotel Milan, Italy Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Una Hotel Cusani Milan, Italy Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Bulgari Hotel Milan Milan, Italy Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi