, Pertouli, Greece
Popular Travel Destinations
New York Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
Review - Hotel Pertouli
Definitely not worth the money! DON'T GO THERE!
Age Group: 26 - 30
Traveller type: Young Couple
Stayed there during Xmas 2005. Don't be misled by the website! The hotel looks to be in the middle of nowhere but is actually surrounded by other buildings. Apart from the fireplace, everything else was a disappointment:
- Cheesy decoration
- Hotel owners that DEMAND that you leave the key every time you go so that they can sneak into your room. At the same you need to report where you are going, with whom and what time you'll be back.
- Breakfast was orange juice (mixed with water!), filter coffee (or to be exact water with coffee), preserve (the left-overs of anyone who had breakfast before you) and thin slices of cake.
- Your room does not get cleaned up. So you end up feeling that you are still at home and not at a hotel!
- The hotel claims it offers all the standard services of a 3 star hotel but obviously for them this does not mean making the beds
- Bathtub was tiny and the plastic mat in it does not look really clean. Puts you off from having a hot bath!
- It talks about a 24-hour parking service but you park on the road!
Make sure that if you go, you have got cash with you as their credit card terminal cannot dial up for some reason!
AND BE CAREFULL - DO NOT LET THE FIRE go off because you will have to deal with the owner telling you off for doing that!
ALL IN ALL a bad experience, and if it wasn't for the festive period and the need to relax we would have had a big fight with the guy.
Travel Library Traveller Rating
"Definitely not worth the money! DON'T GO THERE!"
© Copyright 2014 TripAdvisor. All rights reserved