Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
Reviews - Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Age Group: 31 - 40
- From: South Korea
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
Read 816 additional reviews of Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Frankfurt
Historical Traveller Reviews of Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
Only if you have to...from mmsmith2
Good if you have an early flightfrom v99
Rooms are nothing special, but they are nice and clean. Extra cost for concierge level is well worth it. It gives you access to a very nice lounge that has snacks and free drinks. Snacks are generous enough to make a light dinner.
Extension to the airportfrom kml-kml
From the outside it looks more like a concrete block from the old times of eastern Germany even if it's on the western side. From inside it's completely different. The room was probably quite recently refurbished and I liked the bed especially.
The restaurant buffet was good and bar was ok too.
Dismayed By Steep Price Increasefrom A TripAdvisor Member
announed on arrival after tiring cross
Atlatic flight.I made the reservation over
three! months previously and got a firm
price--but--on arrival the price had
climbed from 139 Euros to 199 Euros!
Being a Senior with health problems I was
totally stuck and extremely dismayed by
this previously unannouced price hike!
No ethics, just greed and rudeness.
Loved this hotel - it is really great!from A TripAdvisor Member
Expensive and WORTH itfrom Rick_On_The_Road
The hotel is spacious, modern, metropolitan and comfortable. The TV in your room greets you with your name. The hotel is "dog-friendly" and has air conditioning!!! The hotel is easy to reach by train to the airport. No cabs to and from the hotel are needed (that takes 30-60 Euros out of the room price!).
We got a good sleep. The lunch buffet was excellent and plentiful. The service was attentive and EXCELLENT. The beds were comfortable with fantastic linens. The room had a great view of the airport but thanks to the triple-pane windows was very quiet. The bathrooms were small but clean and had great towels (and yes, I took one of the little round soaps home with me because it smelled SO nice). The hotel even had security people in the lobby. I even got a nice but expensive haircut in the hotel barber shop that afternoon. Just staying one night made the last leg of our trip a most pleasant and welcome relief.
The next morning we had the staff greet us with a 4 AM wake-up call and we walked to our gate with plenty of time for a quick breakfast in the airport and then boarded our flight home.
The cost was 195 Euros for the night. Would I stay here again? Most definitely!
Very conveniently located for a next morning flight!from Trip Advisor from Dallas, TX
But after we did arrive, we did have a very large & nice family room - there were 4 of us, 2 adults & 2 children. We thought the price was very reasonable for the type of room we received. Our A/C worked fine but I do agree that the prices for food was very high. We were tired & wanted to turn in early, so we ate at the hotel even though it was expensive. This hotel is very convenient for a 1 night stay before a flight. We were able to walk over to American Airlines at the airport in about 5 minutes.
I will say that I felt like I was part of the modern world in this hotel after staying in the "quaint" hotels in other parts of Germany!!
Fantastic Airport hotel.from lance92270
Poor, actually NO air conditioning in Five Star Hotelfrom byairorsea
Great location, very good hotel for 1night stayfrom stiwi
Because some of you had problems with finding them below are the signs from Sheraton. I also had some problems but it was due to big Frankfurt Airport.
"Actually, it is very easy to find our hotel from the airport:
We are directly connected with the airport - Terminal 1.
From the departure hall (upstairs) you will find 2 pedestrian bridges which
connect the terminal to the hotel and the long distance trains;
1 is between hall A and B (near Lufthansa) and 1 is between hall B and C
(near American Airlines).
Please follow the signs for "hotel" or "Fernbahnhof / Long distance trains"
Top Local Tips for Frankfurt
Walking from airport to hotel From the main check-in area of Hall B Terminal 1 the access walkways to the hotel are on the upper levels to the left and right.
restaurants overpriced and not so good There is a market in the airport (lower level) with great, simple German dishes/sides/salads/drinks etc. at market prices. I actually ate at the McDonald's in the airport rather than go back to one of the hotel restaurants and I do NOT go to Germany for McD's food!
Cider Hall Go to Schweitzerstrasse in Frankfurt and try the appelwine (aka Scrumpy Cider) in one of the Cider Halls (Painted House and Wagner, at no 71 both recommended)
Other names for Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- sheraton frankfurt hotel
- sheraton frankfurt
- frankfurt sheraton
- Address: Rhein Main Airport - Frankfurt - 60549 - Germany
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Arabella Sheraton Congress Hotel Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Nh Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Dorint Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad Hotel Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport North Hotel Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Novotel Frankfurt Airport Hotel Kelsterbach, Germany Distance: 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Ibis Hotel Frankfurt Airport Kelsterbach, Germany Distance: 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Dreieich Dreieich, Germany Distance: 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
- Lindner Congress Hotel Frankfurt Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Steigenberger Hotel Frankfurt Langen Langen, Germany Distance: 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
- Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Neu Isenburg Neu Isenburg, Germany Distance: 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Best Western Hotel Domicil Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Quality Hotel Isabella Neu Isenburg, Germany Distance: 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Best Western Hotel Plaza Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Ibis Hotel Frankfurt Friedensbrucke Frankfurt, Germany Distance: 8.7 km / 5.4 mi