Innova Hotel, Paris
Reviews - Innova Hotel
- Age Group: 51 - 60
- From: Canada
- Traveller type: Budget Traveller
Read 277 additional reviews of Innova Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Paris
Historical Traveller Reviews of Innova Hotel
loved itfrom garima
the staff is very helpful, and the hotel very conveniently located...so if you are in paris, and feel like seeing the eiffel tower (15 mins walk) everyday of your stay, Innova it is..:)
the hotel can organize airport shuttle for you, so if you dont want to change trains on your way back to the airport, its fine...though the hotel is right across the street from the pasteur stop...
in paris, especially on a saturday, pack a picnic basket with breads, rose wine, candles and a guitar and head for the eiffel tower...for an evening you ll never forget...and dont worry if you think you re not "the sorts", paris will make you wanna..:)
Great Little Hotelfrom rcpc
The hotel requies that you leave your room key at reception whenever you leave for an extended period.
Be forewarned that there aren't any non-smoking rooms. The staff does a great job of cleaning but if you have an overly sensitive nose the smell of cigarettes might be a problem. My room was fine and I couldn't tell whether previous guests had smoked or not.
The hotel offers breakfast every morning from (7:30-10:30) at a charge of €8. I never tried the breakfast so I can't comment on whether it's good or not. Instead, my friend and I chose to visit the local bakeries and grocery stores for breakfast-a cheaper option.
The hotel also provide internet access. However, there is only one computer...sometimes there is a line. You can purchase a card to access the internet from reception. The cards are offered on the following basis: 15 minutes €2, 30 minutes €3, and one hour at €5.
What I liked most about the hotel is the location. As previous reviewers have said, the hotel is directly across the street from the Pasteur metro stop. Pasteur is serviced by lines 6&12. Also, there is a taxi stand across the street so if traveling my metro is not your thing taxis are easily available.
The hotel is within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower, Invalides, the Rodin Museum, and the Montparnasse Tower. You can get to all those places within 15-20 minutes walking. In the immediate area there are plenty of restaurants, bakeries, and pharmacies. Across the street there is a Banque Populaire Rives de Paris across the street so getting Euros is never a problem.
There is a high school about a block away from the hotel so you may see lots of teenagers early in the morning and again in the early afternoon.
Pari Roller rolls through the neighborhood on Friday nights (around 10PM) so if you like to see hundreds of people on rollerblades this is for you.
Very nice hotel, nice staff, great locationfrom alespesl
I am glad we have chosen this one. Nice rooms, staff was great, great location, only 20 mins walk from Eiffel Tower, metro is right outside the hotel. We stayed on the top floor and had a nice view of the city and the Eiffel Tower.
We did not eat the breakfast as we wanted to try the local caffees. We stayed 3 nights and payed only 180 Euros wchich is very nice for this place and location. When we will travel to Paris again, we will stay this place for sure. I would recommend it to anyone.
Great hotelfrom ballymaguigan
Great Place to stay!from A TripAdvisor Member
There is not much in the Pasteur area where the hotel is located other than a few restaurants, but the train station is just across the road so you can get to different parts of Paris in minutes! The walk to the Eiffle tower takes about 20 minutes. When we walked there we were lucky enough to stumble across a fab local market with cheeses, dips, fresh bread, sundried tomatoes etc...the list goes on. Needless to say we had a picnic with all our yummy goodies that night!
It was myn and my boyfriends fav holiday so far..and we have been to lots of places. Paris is very special and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as we did!
Tips for Paris;
- Buy 10 train tickets at a time rather than buying them separately. You can get them a lot cheaper this way
- Make sure you get to the Eiffle Tower after dark at some stage as it sparkles every hour. Very pretty!
- Go on a cruise along the river siene - You will get a good look at the city
- Make sure you take a walk along Champs Elysses while the sun is setting
Great hotel, perfect locationfrom AdolfoB
Great Hotel, Great locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Good for the moneyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great value for moneyfrom indianguy
Great hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Paris
Taxis! Do not get reception to call you a cab, it'll cost double than just going out side to hail one!
Eating out Lavel restaurant( cross the road turn right its up on the left) and manger de la salle (about 5 doors down!! Great food and cheap
Gotta Love the Metro Buy a "carnet", which is a 10-pack of Metro tickets. At 10 Euros, it's a substantial discount from the one-at-a-time price, plus it's more convenient. Just approach the ticket counter and ask. One ticket will take you anywhere in the City, regardless of the number of connections you make. Once you exit the Metro, you'll need another ticket to re-enter. When you purchase your carnet of tickets, ask for a Metro map, also.
Other names for Innova Hotel
- innova hotel paris
- hotel innova
- Address: 32 Boulevard Pasteur - Paris - 75015 - France
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Innova Hotel
- Camelia Hotel Paris, France
- Avia Saphir Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Atlantique Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Ibis Paris Gare Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sevres Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Farmus Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Hotel Sublim Eiffel Paris, France Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Ibis Tour Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hotel du Bailli de Suffren Tour Eiffel Paris, France Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hotel de Nantes Paris, France Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Timhotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Bleu Marine Paris Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Le Meridien Montparnasse Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Aviatic Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi