Hotel Le Nainville, Paris
Review - Hotel Le Nainville
Read 1 additional review of Hotel Le Nainville at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Paris
Top Local Tips for Paris
Sightseeing My family and I took the Les Cars Rouges sight seeing tour - a 2 day, hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus for £24 Euros each. This proved to be an excellent value - all of the main sights that you would want to see are included on this bus tour. Where as the L'Open Bus Tour boasts 4 different routs, as opposed to the Les Cars Rouges 1 route, the latter takes you exactly where any tourist would want to hop on or hop off all in one trip! We also took the Bato Bus shuttle boat service which allows you to hop on and hop off - although this is a good service, as we were able to get off and see other sights, on a hot day the glass covering of the boat creates an almost 'greenhouse' effect where we were sweltering unless we stood by the very end of the boat which was uncovered. Instead, I would recommend taking a boat from the Alma Bridge which is larger and uncovered - if you are going on a very sunny day.
Try your hand at French cooking - take a cooking class As a refreshing break between the sightseeing and museums, consider taking a cooking class. If you are interested in a one day adventure look into Promenades Gourmandes. Hosted by Paule Caillat in her home in the Marais, these classes offer a tour through the neighborhood to visit the butcher shop, the bakeries, the kitchen supply shops, the farmer's markets and than back to cook up the selections. Paule is an energetic, bright Frenchwoman. She teaches practical recipes, ones she knows her students can recreate in their homes with supplies one can find in the US or UK. We went as a family, and she was welcoming to the novice cooks, the kids, and those in the group with more cooking experience. It is $$, but when one considers this as not just a cooking class but a tour, an education, and a meal - the price is not that extravagant. .
Hotels Near Hotel Le Nainville
- Alize Grenelle Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Best Western Montcalm Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Beaugrenelle Saint Charles Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Kyriad Paris Lecourbe Hotel Paris, France Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Carina Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Hotel Exposition Tour Eiffel Paris Paris, France Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Au Pacific Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Fondary Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Hotel des Provinces Paris, France Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Mercure Paris Xv Hotel Paris, France
- Abotel Albert Prince Eiffel Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- PV City Aparthotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Campanile Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Eiffel Capitol Hotel Paris, France Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi