ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg Hotel
Reviews - ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Salzburg
Historical Traveller Reviews of ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg Hotel
The best i have ever seen.from A TripAdvisor Member
Good choicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Never again!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great place to stay in Salzburgfrom rogtravel
t really fault it...from Flipje
Comfortable, clean, very good locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
It is clean and quiet, in a very good location (15 min nice walking to city center, 2 min to railway station) and has a very good restaurant.
Will stay there on any further trips to Salzburg!
Best on the tripfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Not only the lovely very clean rooms, also the very kind and helpful staff made our stay an unforgettable one.
Big parking place right behind the house.
Very nice finish sauna complex
Not to forget: The "Hirschenwirt" restaurant which serves excellent regional dishes.
Excellent - would stay againfrom the-surrey-two
The breakfast was very good - lots of choice and plenty of food, and the evening 'snack' we had on arrival was also very nice (as was the beer). Two Mozart chocolates each morning after the room was cleaned was a nice touch, although after a week in Austria we found you can only eat so many of these!
It is a 10/15 minute walk to the town centre, but you can stroll through Mirabelle Gardens, so it is very pleasant.
All in all, a very comfortable, clean hotel at a reasonable rate (we paid 95 Euro per night) which I would happily recommend.
Neutral.from A TripAdvisor Member
A Home from Homefrom A TripAdvisor Member
This hotel exceeded all our expectations. The staff were friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much bother, even to the extent that the young gentleman and young lady on reception took the time and trouble to explain where I could go jogging.
Our room was extremely comfortable, spacious, and decorated to a high standard. The air conditioning was an especially welcome feature.
We had our evening meal in the garden restaurant on two occasions, and the food was simply outstanding. Breakfast was another enjoyable experience, with a fine array of foods available. Indeed we were very pleasantly surprised to see the inclusion of organic produce.
Our only regret is that we could not have stayed longer. A sincere thank you to everyone at the Zum Hirschen for making us so welcome. It was certainly a home from home, and we are all agreed that we would like to return in the not too distant future.
Top Local Tips for Salzburg
Salzburg Card As soon as you arrive at hotel, buy a Salzburg Card. Saves lots of money on public transport and site seeing attractions. Children loved going on the trams each day.
Salzburg Card We had the 48 hour Salzburg card and definetly saved money with this! They can be obtained at the train staion but we had bought them over the internet so as to pay in advance so if you do this bring a copy of the receipt because they will need to keep it as proof you had paid. This was of no problem except I only had one copy and I needed it for the card I had bought in Vienna and Innsbruck so bring a copy for each city.
Augustiner Brau, Beer Keller The location and the building are fabulous, but the service was aggressive and unpleasant. When you arrive, you pay first for your drinks. The assistant took the money for two beers and two fantas, he told me to take four cups and that to fill them was the same price no matter what drink you had. However when I presented the receipt and took two small bottles of fanta the barman insisted that I take four beers as that what I had paid for. He was barking at me and shaking his head. I said that I didn't want beer for the children, he snatched them away and pointed at the fantas. When we got to the table our cups of beer were full of foam. I was totally disgusted and rather surprised that the hundreds of Austrian and German customers would accept half a glass of beer. People in the UK certainly wouldn't and I am certain that if a British barman treated a visitor in such a manner that other staff and customers would come to their defence. Leave this establishment for the locals!
Other names for ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg Hotel
- achat plaza zum hirschen salzburg
- Address: 21 St Julienstrasse - Salzburg - 5020 - Austria
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg Hotel
- Austria Trendhotel Europa Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Best Western Hotel Imlauer Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Best Western Hotel Stieglbrau Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Adlerhof Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hotel Markus Sittikus Salzburg Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Hotel Lasserhof Salzburg, Austria Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Der Salzburger Hof Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- NH Carlton Salzburg Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Hotel Schloss Fuschl Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- TOP Hotel Mozart Salzburg Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Wolf Dietrich Residenz Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Austrotel Salzburg Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- NH Salzburg Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Hotel Auersperg Salzburg Salzburg, Austria Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Mercure Salzburg City Hotel Salzburg, Austria Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi