Loyalty Hotel, Hanoi
Reviews - Loyalty Hotel
Read 361 additional reviews of Loyalty Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Hanoi
Historical Traveller Reviews of Loyalty Hotel
What a great find !from Flemsy
From the moment we arrived (after 12 hours overnight train from Hue ), we were made to feel welcome and comfortable.
We were offered a good breakfast then given us a room at 8.00 AM. It was so delightful: clean, spacious, hot and strong shower, . The location, too, is superb. Quiet at night though day time is not due to constrution next building But It doesn't bother us much as most of our time are out to explore the city.
The lobby area of the hotel is very comfortable, chatting, and relaxing.
We will definitely stay here again.
Jason Gogek fr. Australia.
Good hotel but intensive building work either sidefrom Myrtlemanap
Wonderful staff but a few problemsfrom GJR1969
- Truly dedicated staff and accomodating - we asked them probably a dozen questions, they always helped with directions, getting tickets to the water puppet show, answering our questions, were always extremely friendly. Several speak very good English
- Internet downstairs and wireless Internet downstairs
- Room is generally adequate for the price and air conditioning is decent.
- Centrally located near Hoa Kiem lake and in a very colorful neighborhood full of shops and art galleries
- Reasonably priced $14-18 special cab fare to the airport, important in a town where you can be ripped off.
- Full-sized refrigerator in room
- As of July 20th 2008, construction is going on on BOTH sides of the hotel and the hammering started at like 6 am. Not very pleasant though not really the fault of the hotel
- Wireless Internet does NOT work in the room but works in the lobby
- Various minor problems in the room. Electrical problem burned out the main bathroom light. Staff seemed in no hurry to fix this
- Things like the tub are pretty flemsy
- Some mornings there is a symphony of cats that will wake you up around 5 am. Again, not really the fault of the hotel but annoying
- At times a very unpleasant odor in the lobby although the room itself was alright
- At night, elevator was at times out of commission because they were transporting sacks of cement (?)
- Construction can make entry difficult, meaning you may have to walk over poles, puddles etc. to get in
Bottom line: If you want a cheap price - around $35 a night, it was certainly adequate in terms of the room. The construction and cats at 6 am can be very irritating (apparently none of the planks the workers drop ever hit the yowling cats..). Once the construction is over, it would be better. There are still a few minor fix-it issues in the room but that could be expected for the price.
On the other hand, the Hang Hanh street probably has 8 more hotels, all probably in the same price range. Or you could maybe do a bit better for the $50. In all, we did not dislike the experience because the cats etc. gave us something to laugh about. But it could be a lot less fun if you are not part of a group of young people with a good sense of humor and on a budget.
p.s. Extra tip: Avoid the restaurant across the street if possible. Some of the food is good - i.e. the noodle type things. Other items are bad, i.e. the pizza we tried. Real problem is the service. Expect to wait an hour or even 35 minutes for a smoothie. Not the solution if you are hurrying, or if you don't enjoy 1 plate coming out 20 minutes before the next.
Friendly little home in Hanoi.from Aussie_Migrant
We booked our train tickets, our Halong Bay tour and our flights to Vientiane through them as well. All were fine with no hassles or let-downs. In fact, they helped us save $45 on flights by booking us a Lao airlines ticket which was actually a code share on Vietnam airlines. We got the service, food and safety record of Vietnam airlines at Lao airlines price. Perfect!
Special mention to Ms Thien and Mr Ha, both were super friendly (oh and also the night shift guy who continued smiling even when we woke him at 5am fresh off the Sapa train).
Every hotel should be like this little place.from zannan
Our room is on 5th flr 501 has a balcony with great view of old town and there is a little temple on opposite side which was brilliant.It is intimate, spotless, well-designed and in a great location just 2 minutes walk to Hoan Kiem Lake.
The breakfasts are fantastic. Breads,bancakes, yogurt, fruit, ham, cheese, coffee. The staff always keep feeding us till we are full.
We highly recommend this hotel and wish we could find similar places in all our trips .
A Enjoyable Stay In Loyalty Hotelfrom explorer88
Loved the staff at Loyalty Hotel.from kiwi90
Excellent hotel with lovely stafffrom Hoppy21
Having a free welcome drink on your arrival and good breakfast included in the room price is also nice.
Well worth staying here.
Thank you Ms Moon and staff you are awesome.
Kylie and Johan
Service Excellentfrom junealferez
Great mini hotel in best locationfrom Higham3
The hotel has only been opened since April so things are still new. My wife and I stayed for 3 nights and 2 nights in May 2008.
It has a elevator, rooms are spotless, beds new, bathroom really clean.
A/C, mini bar and we had a very quiet room on 4th floor.
Prices range from US$20-30.
Staff were extremely helpfull and spoke very good English(not like most we have stayed in).
Special mention to Receptionist Miss Thin.
We would rate this a 3 star hotel and highly recommend it.
Leslie and Judith Higham
Halls Head Western Australia
Top Local Tips for Hanoi
Halong Bay Booked a 3 night stay in Halong Bay through Ocean Tours. Excellent trip with your own bamboo hut on a sandy beach on a private island. Trekking, cycling, kayaking and swimming included.
Hanoi's Weather Avoid Hanoi in August/September as it is too hot and humid!
Other names for Loyalty Hotel
- golden sun hanoi
- Address: 19 Hang Hanh - Hanoi - 1000 - Vietnam
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Loyalty Hotel
- Golden Sun Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam
- Youth Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.1 km / 0 mi
- Hong Ngoc 2 Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam
- Holiday Hotel Hanoi Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Royal 2 Hotel Hanoi Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hanoi Horison Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Serenade Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hanoi Paradise Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Melia Hanoi Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hanoi Orchid Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hanoi Plaza Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Little Hanoi DX Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hanoi Fortune Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hanoi Lucky Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Indochina Hotel Hanoi, Vietnam Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi