Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel
Reviews - Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel
- Age Group: 31 - 40
- From: Netherlands
- Traveller type: Young Couple
Read 450 additional reviews of Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Hua Hin
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel
Simply the best!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Also the other reason the Hilton is great is that everything is on the doorstep, local food, clubs bars, and totally safe. I have ofetn left shopping in bars etc. and gone back the following day and been given it back!! Also the king and Queen live very close by so there is no messing!!
Also when you stay go to the Hua Hin Brewing company bar attached to the hotel at about 10.30pm It stays open until 2.00am and there is live music everynight plus a disco!! it has a really smashing atmosphere. If you go earlier the food served outside by Johnny and his staff is really good!! Well worth a try.
Well there is not a great deal more that I can say other than we will be staying for another two weeks this August. Hope to see you there!!
Simply fabulous!from mitsubishiash
A 5* Holidayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
I can go on and on about how beautiful the beach and pool and hotel was but you can just look at my pics and see for yourself! If it gives you any idea of the class of this hotel, one night when we were leaving to go for dinner in town...a whole police squad showed up outside the hotel, everyone stood lines up thestreets and stopped what they were doing, well it was the king and queen of HUA HIN coming to the hilton to have a meal in the breathtaking resturant upstairs on the top floor of the hotel for the kings birthday. Mind you, the queen looks about 20 years younger than the king and she is one stunning look lady! That goes to show how high maintance the hilton holds in Hua Hin...andthe only high rised hotel in the area, so the views from the balconys are amazing!
If you have any questions at all feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org...enjoy your stay there, i have no doubt you will!
Clueless as to why this hotel rates at allfrom Kessap
I HATED the Hilton Hua Hin, but I am perhaps being unfair to rate it as terrible as this probably says more about my predilections than anything else.
So, in which case, go to this hotel if:
* you like anonymous concrete monstrosities.
* you are over 45, and interested in pursuing one of the seedier aspects of what Thailand is famous for.
* your idea of five-star is staff who refuse to call a taxi for you on departure (and instead try to palm you off with their 3x more expensive" limousine service")
* your idea of luxury is fighting for sun-loungers spaced approx 2 inches apart around an over-crowded pool.
* you are the kind of person who enjoys (and expects everyone else to enjoy) pool volleyball and aerobics, or karaoke in the bar, or attempting to sunbathe while listening to the ear-busting, thumping music which accompanies it.
* you don't want to have any idea that you are in Thailand, at all, and want to be surrounded by the kind of people who you'd usually find in a B&B in Blackpool.
That all said, it is clean, the rooms are fine, and it is well-positioned in Hua Hin. Particularly if you want to ogle the low-lying oasis of calm and charm that is the Sofitel and imagine that you had had the good sense to stay there instead. Or if you want easy access to the motorway back to Bangkok, which having visited Hua Hin, you should do. Unless you're a fan of exceptionally seedy, largely tacky, English pub'n'grub dominated, non-beach resorts. And just remember, when you do leave, they won't call you a taxi.
I stayed at The Peninsula in Bangkok, one of the best hotels in Asia, for just £35 more a night than I paid to stay here!! Unbelievable. Don't do it.
Fabulous Hilton Hua Hinfrom saebo
Fabulous locationfrom cavkc
After Bangkok, where it takes ages to get everywhere, it is so pleasant to be able to step outside of the hotel door and find everything you could possibly need right on your doorstep.
The Pacific Suite included a large separate lounge and wrap round balcony. Not sure though if it was worth the extra money; the furniture in the lounge was so uncomfortable we never used it and the balcony didn’t get any sun.
The only downside to this hotel really was the bed – it was the hardest mattress we have ever had. No feather pillows available neither which disappointing. This is the only point which stops me giving an overall excellent rating.
Getting a sun-bed in the sun was somewhat of a challenge, with all the best positioned beds ‘reserved’ by 7am!!
Breakfast was very good, with a fabulous choice. The evening BBQ was very disappointing and was probably more aimed at families with small children. My husband ate from the room service menu one evening and had a superb meal.
If we were to return to Hua Hin this is definitely the hotel we would stay at, however we would probably book a normal room next time.
Fantastic Hotelfrom TraceyT
The service in the hotel really was first class - the staff were friendly, efficient and really cared about the guests. In particular I would recommend the cooking lesson which included a trip to the local market (well worth the time and money).
The food in the hotel was top notch - especially the food in the Brewing Co, and in the poolside restaurant.
The rooms were spottlessly clean, very spacious, luxurious and comfortable. the maid and the turn down service was impeccable.
The hotel is in an excellent location for getting around the town, I would especially recommend the Jasmine restaurant, and the very relaxed Jungle Juice Bar (british run, the girls that work there - especially Am and Oil are really the most sincere and genuine people we've ever met in Thailand) - to get to the Jasmine and Jungle Juice turn right out of the hotel and then take the first left.
I really would recommend this as being the best hotel in the area....you won't be disappointed.
Fantastic hotel!from Lisa888
We stayed in a Gulf room which was absolutely massive, lovely decor, massive bathroom and shower, bath big enough for two!
Turn down service each night was fab, flowers, chocs, poems! Was a delight to come in after a night out and see what was left in our room!
Most of the sunbeds around the pool were gone fairly early, however, we never got up earlier than 10am and we always found a bed. Pool staff very attentive, side table would appear out of nowhere as soon as we sat on our beds and needed to put our drinks down!
Food lovely, although local restaurants just as lovely and much cheaper. Did eat in the White Lotus restaurant for special occasion, dinner by candlelight with a view looking over Hua Hin, fab.
spa was heavenly, £25 pound for massage. Or you could try local massage, plenty about, 1 hr foot massage £3, although thai massage tends to be quite vigorous!
Good local restarants are Jasmine, Sawasdee and Seaside Restaurant - the latter had a lovely view over the sea. all about a min walk from hotel!
Night market was fun, haggle with a smile, gets you further!
Was one of the best hol ever, we don't normally like to return to the same destination twice, but this is def one place we will return to!
World Class!from A TripAdvisor Member
All in all an excellent choice for families and couples. Highly recommended and we are already planning to go back!
Loved it!from saoirse2005
Top Local Tips for Hua Hin
markets Bargain and compare several stalls as they all sell similar items.
Take a took-took When you take a took-took haggle with the driver to get the best possible price out of it. Make sure they dont rip you off!!!
Hua Hin Night Market If you're thinking of doing some shopping, the night market at Hua Hin is a pretty decent place to go. However, you can get most of the stuffs in Bangkok, and it's probably cheaper too as Hua Hin is full of tourists. The night market have some restaurants, but based from my experience, I don't really recommend anyone to have a dinner there. Various seafood restaurants located at Hua Hin's pier/jetty is a safer bet!
Other names for Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel
- hua hin hilton
- hilton hua hin resort
- hilton hua hin
- Address: 33 Naresdamri Rd - Hua Hin - 77110 - Thailand
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Hotel
- Sofitel Centara Grand Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin, Thailand Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Keeree Waree Seaside Villa & Spa Hotel Prachuapkhirikhan, Thailand Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Hyatt Regency Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin, Thailand Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Anantara Resort & Spa Hotel Hua Hin, Thailand Distance: 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- Chiva Som Intl Health Resort Hotel Hua Hin, Thailand Distance: 9.7 km / 6 mi
- The A One Royal Cruise Hotel Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 108.7 km / 67.6 mi
- Royal Cliff Beach Hotel Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 105.3 km / 65.4 mi
- Marriott Pattaya Resort & Spa Hotel Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 107.4 km / 66.7 mi
- Siam Bayview Resort Hotel Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 107.8 km / 67 mi
- Sunbeam Hotel Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 108.3 km / 67.3 mi
- Amari Orchid Resort Pattaya Hotel Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 108.8 km / 67.6 mi
- Montien Hotel Pattaya Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 108.4 km / 67.4 mi
- Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 108.5 km / 67.4 mi
- Woodlands Hotel & Resort Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 109.3 km / 67.9 mi
- Jomtien Palm Beach Hotel Pattaya, Thailand Distance: 109.3 km / 67.9 mi