The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel
Reviews - The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Singapore
Historical Traveller Reviews of The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel
Disappointing stay, problems with housekeepingfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Fabulous Hotel, Five out of Fivefrom Bindoon
Only negatives were the setee in our room was showing signs of wear and tear and the Front Desk employee who greeted us on arrival had an awful cold and should have been sent home or at least removed from the front desk.
Not what it used to befrom A TripAdvisor Member
Otherwise, the service is still good and it has decent size rooms. Just try to avoid rooms around the pantry or the service lift.
Awesome Roomfrom WALKIES
I love Ritz Carltonfrom bpphua
Service was extremely excellent and everything that I need were in the room. Breakfast at the Greenhouse was nice and large choices.
When checking-out, it was done fast at the reception and when leaving, 10 over staffs standing in 2 separate rows of 5, waiting at the main glass door, smiling, saying thank you for staying with us and opened the door for you.
I hope that I could stay for more days.......
Ritz Carlton is my definite choice.
a little under rated by tripadvisor.comfrom n2mybox
not quite what it was made out to befrom A TripAdvisor Member
The service, however was not up to the mark this time round. I had brought my wife along but was told breakfast was only included in the room rate for ONE person upon check out. So had to fork out about Singapore $ 40 for the same breakfast for the two days I stayed there. Had I known about this, would have opted to have breakfast in one of the many other (more interesting and substantially cheaper) eateries available nearby. Would have been better if this had been made clear at the outset as we expected the usual arrangement where the room rate would include breakfast for two. The staff at check out seemed unsure about whether or not to charge me and left doubts in my mind.
Also,the baby cot we asked for took surprisingly long to come and when it did,it looked like it needed a major overhaul and clean up.
One more thing, the fire alarm went off on the last morning of our stay. This went on for longer than usual, so another guest was overheard to enquire about its significance as she had a child in the room above. The lifts were not usable then. The answer given was vague and non reassuring and the guest seemed to be still uneasy at the conclusion of the conversation.
All in all, not at all up to my expectations based on my much,much better first stay.
t blown away - April 1st stay 1 nightfrom jotuk
The suite was great, the bathroom of course was wonderful and the views magnificant. The corner location is very quiet and peaceful. I found the furniture in the room very nice but nothing special.
The marina area is under construction but that didn't bother us.
I can not fault the Ritz Carlton in anyway perhaps I had read so many excellent reviews it just did not live up to the Hype I had given it in my mind. Or perhaps our 3 night stay in the Oberoi Lombok just overshadowed it slightly.
I would recommend the hotel to friends etc even if just for the bathroom experience. No problems experienced just excellent service.
Nice to be back!from Happytiler
Now I remember what I had been missing! The large comfortable rooms, excellent sized bed and walk-in wardrobe and, the piece de resistance - the bathroom - bath overlooking the Singapore skyline and a huge separate shower stall.
Great - my favourite hotel in Singapore although as the Marina Square Mall is under renovation, it's currently rather quiet in the evenings.
Top Local Tips for Singapore
Thank you Ritz First and for most I would like to thank the staff of the Ritz Carlton Singapore for the friendly service my wife and I received on your arrivial. The Ritz in my opinion is a 5 out of 5 Once again thank you all
Taking a cab from the hotel Taking a cab from the front door of the hotel can be a little bit of a wait at times, so you can go to the adjacent mall where there is a busier taxi stand.
Club Level If you are after a leisurely late breakfast go to the main dining room!
Other names for The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel
- singapore ritz-carlton
- singapore ritz
- ritz-carlton singapore
- ritz singapore
- ritz carlton singapore
- ritz carlton millenia singapore
- Address: 7 Raffles Ave - Singapore - 039799 - Singapore
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Raffles Hotel Singapore Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Fairmont Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Metropole Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Swissotel the Stamford Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Fullerton Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Carlton Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- InterContinental Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Victoria Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Grand Plaza Parkroyal Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Plaza Parkroyal Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Peninsula Excelsior Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Allson Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi