Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel
Reviews - Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel
- Age Group: 41 - 50
- From: United Kingdom
- Traveller type: Mature Couple
Read 1983 additional reviews of Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Singapore
Historical Traveller Reviews of Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel
Fabulous top class hotelfrom Geordiegirl35
We could not fault the hotel, the location was great, the staff superb and the rooms absolutely wonderful, very spacious and the most wonderful bathrooms.
I was suprised about other reviews commenting on the pool, we were delighted with the pool and the wonderful towels provided, especially as this is a City hotel.
We will stay here again when we next visit this vibrant beautiful city.
Great Place To Stayfrom alexp98
The food was great, the staff courteous and fast. I was surprised that after a couple of days the restaurant, business floor breakfast staff, & spa staff new my wife's preferences as well as mine and I didn't spend much time at the hotel as I was travelling to Malaysia every day on business.
It might be a little pricey, but even if I had to pay out of my own pocket to stay in this hotel I think it is well worth it if you value service and attention to detail when you travel.
The room was fine but I prefer the other 5 star hotels in Singapore which I have stayed before.
The revolving restaurant at the top serves excellent Chinese cuisine but the decor is a bit drab and would need to be refurbished.
Unbelievable Service and Hospitalityfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The staff is excellent!from Monica041
The rooms were ok (better in the higher rooms), food ok, but the location was really good. Pool is small, but nice, and the spa services were great. I would recommend this hotel.
A super stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Good deal at this luxury hotelfrom Slackbladder
If you are on a budget, go for the cheaper hotels on this deal.
It's still far better than trying to book the hotel seperately.
The hotel itself is a huge 5* affair. Rooms are perfectly adequate.
All the things you need. The atrium is huge and very impressive.
Service was superb as are most big asian hotels.
Location was good right next to all the shopping and short walk to Raffles and the Esplanade.
Unfortunately the Marina Square shopping centre is undergoing redevelopment nearby so it does feel like you are staying on a building site.
Wonderful Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Best value in Singaporefrom Lemniot
We arrived to be immediately so well served by the impeccable staff, to be stunned by the wonderful huge atrium space that just soars into the sky and to be seduced by the wonderful sticky tooth rotting free lollipops that became a major part of my son's holiday memories.
We were gently persuaded to accept the upgrade offer for a mere pittance and our 32nd floor room was astonishing, with a view from the large balcony that terrified me but entranced the other members of the family.
Breakfast was pretty amazing and even impressed a son who has eaten breakfast in some amazing hotels over the years - just wish he wouldn't eat quite so much!
Personally I found the one blemish was the pool and gym area which I found over formalised and not as enticing as some, though the others in my party were less concerned.
Singapore is ok for a few days, not my favourite place but if you are here and cannot afford the stunning Fullerton or over formalised Raffles, then this is an excellent option - you wont go far wrong.
Best Hotel in Singaporefrom rajukarmel
Room was large, very clean, very well furnished. Bathroom is big with seperate tub and shower. Tub was deep but a bit short for my 5'11" body. Last time when we stayed (August 2004) they had wired internet. Now it is wireless. Internet speed was great and they charge SGD 26.50 a day.
There are plenty of restaurants and shops in the area. Bus and Metra are close by, but we used taxis to get around. Taxis are always lined up in front of the hotel, and the bell staff will open the door for your taxi everytime.
We have stayed at many hotels in Singapore, and this hotel is our favourite. I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Top Local Tips for Singapore
MRT bus Buy a Ezlink card which can be topped up whenever you visit and can be used on buses and the MRT (underground railway)
Sentosa Island Go to Sentosa for the day. Have a cocktail at Cafe Del Mar.
Great Views By The Water Go down to the waterside for great views and take in the stunning architectural beauty of the city
Other names for Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel
- singapore pan pacific
- pan pacific singapore
- pan pacific hotel singapore
- Address: 7 Raffles Boulevard Downtown - Singapore - 039595 - Singapore
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Raffles Hotel Singapore Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Fairmont Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Metropole Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Swissotel the Stamford Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- InterContinental Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Carlton Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Victoria Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Plaza Parkroyal Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Grand Plaza Parkroyal Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Allson Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Fullerton Singapore Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Peninsula Excelsior Hotel Singapore, Singapore Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi