Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport Hotel
Reviews - Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport Hotel
- Age Group: 31 - 40
- From: United Kingdom
- Traveller type: Family Traveller
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Historical Traveller Reviews of Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport Hotel
Nice hotel for travel transfersfrom jmalzone
The rooms leave a little to be desired and the bed is hard as a rock. However, it serves its purpose being so close to the airport. In addition, the work out room is nice and there is a lovely pool and tennis courts so you can get in a little exercise before your long flight home.
Great convenient hotelfrom kohkoh
We stayed this hotel for one night enroute to Hong Kong. You can walk to this hotel from KL Airport or they have little buggy to ferry you to the reception. When we arrived we did not see any buggies at the airport so we decided to walk. It is not very far and a good excuse to stretch the legs after an 8 hour flight from Sydney. Check in was smooth and efficient and we were upgraded to a suite which was large and comfortably furnished.
Our one only complaint is that the mattress was very hard, which we find common in a lot of Asian hotels.
Room service was prompt. We spent a quiet night and checked out next morning to catch our flight to HK.
On our return to Australia I received an email from the General Manager asking me to complete a survey. I did so and received a prompt reply apologising about the mattress and promising to update my profile so a softer one would be provided next time.
I can definitely recommend this hotel.
ll be back.from DNR
Very goodfrom Mel_S_UK
This is an excellent place to rest after a flight. We enjoyed our stay here and are now tempted to come back to Malaysia for a longer stay.
Loved this hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
We would highly recommended this hotel and it is excellent value for money
good for weary travellersfrom MrsMcNeill
Top Notch, elegant, convenient + good valuefrom Pleiadestemplej
In contrast to other reviewers, not once did the 'golf' buggy drivers try to sell us anything. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, especially at the poolside + gym. All facilities were clean and modern, well-maintained and good quality.
Caveats include the strange unevenness of some of the corridor floors near the gym/pool area which might trip a few people up.
Apart from that, and the inadequate Internet room, we would recommed this hotel unreservedly - it's one of those that you could seriously consider living in!
Handy for tired travellersfrom A TripAdvisor Member
No problems booking in, we had paid in advance for $88/night and were glad we had as the walk-in rate was $200/night. Room was nicely furnished, clean, bathroom had a tub and shower, good toiletries. Bed was hard but I slept like a baby. Room was very quiet.
Ordered room service it came very nicely presented, wasn't amazing food but edible. Expensive for Malaysia but what do you expect? Can get the buggy service over to the airport for cheaper beer/food if you want!
Would definately stay here again if had a short stop-over in KL. Prefered it to the Concorde Inn, but then that was half the price and you usually get what you pay for...
Mediocre !from Stena
Top Local Tips for Kuala Lumpur
KLIA and LCC terminals From KLIA, the express train is the way to go and on arrival at KL Sentral, if you have lot's of luggage, catch a taxi, and watch the meter. If you have only a bag or two you can either go by rail, bus or taxi to your hotel (though rail is less straightforward). From the LCC terminal (Air Asia) catch a Skybus to KL Sentral. You will be asked when you get there whether you want a bus or taxi. I caught the bus and was at my hotel in a jiffy. I found buses virtually emply. Taxis are cheap, but drivers tend to maximise the time spent getting to your destination, and trains can be crowded, with steps to climb, and the risk of pickpockets.
avoid the taxi's they are all rip off merchants - catch the train or get your conceirge to negotiate a price
Good cheap food You can get some great food from the food garden in the airport, just where the Pan Pacific golf cart pick up/drop off is, at incredibly cheap prices. This is a perfect alternative to having to eat from the overpriced hotel restaurant.
Other names for Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport Hotel
- pan pacific kuala lumpur
- Address: Jalan CTA 4B - Kuala Lumpur - 64000 - Malaysia
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport Hotel
- The Saujana Hotel Subang, Malaysia Distance: 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
- Concorde Hotel Shah Alam Shah Alam, Malaysia Distance: 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
- Quality Hotel Shah Alam Shah Alam, Malaysia Distance: 40.8 km / 25.3 mi
- Grand BlueWave Hotel Shah Alam Shah Alam, Malaysia Distance: 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Glenmarie Kuala Lumpur Hotel Shah Alam, Malaysia Distance: 41.9 km / 26 mi
- ParkCity Everly Hotel Miri Miri, Malaysia Distance: 51.5 km / 32 mi
- Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Distance: 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Distance: 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Holiday Villa Hotel Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Distance: 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
- Hotel Armada Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Distance: 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
- Hotel Eastin Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Distance: 41.8 km / 25.9 mi
- Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Distance: 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
- Best Western Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Distance: 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
- Vistana Hotel Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Distance: 46.1 km / 28.7 mi
- Carcosa Seri Negara Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Distance: 43 km / 26.7 mi