The Regent Almaty Hotel
Reviews - The Regent Almaty Hotel
Read 78 additional reviews of The Regent Almaty Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Almaty
Top Local Tips for Almaty
taxis did anyone get ripped off by taxi drivers,also did any one find difficulties with the lingo,i'm okay because i speak ruskees.
Shymkent, Kazakhstan You can either take a flight or take train to go to Shymkent one of the centers of Great Silk Road. It has wonderful hotels. From there you can go to ancient Sairam which has ancient mausoleums, ancient city Otrar and Turkistan. The mausoleum of Khoja Akhmet Yassawi, located in Turkestan (formerly known as "Yasi"), is dedicated to Khoja Akhmet Yassawi, a distinguished Sufi master of the 12th century.
Hotels Near The Regent Almaty Hotel
- Best Eastern Astana International Hotel Almaty, Kazakhstan Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Best Eastern Dostyk Hotel Almaty, Kazakhstan Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Hyatt Regency Almaty Hotel Almaty, Kazakhstan Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Best Eastern Pinara Hotel Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan Distance: 194.1 km / 120.6 mi
- Hyatt Regency Bishkek Hotel Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan Distance: 195 km / 121.2 mi