Komaneka Tanggayuda Hotel, Ubud
Reviews - Komaneka Tanggayuda Hotel
Read 419 additional reviews of Komaneka Tanggayuda Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Ubud
Historical Traveller Reviews of Komaneka Tanggayuda Hotel
Great holiday!from cleoqueen
My only grouse is that, like a previous reviewer says, after a day or two housekeeping tends to slip. By day 3 we had bins overflowing with dirty diapers that had not been cleaned - although clearly the rest of the room had been. Very thoughtfully they had provided a baby cot but the netting smelt mouldy. Location is a bit of a problem ... there is little to do after dark and the restaurant dinner is not that nice either (compared to the gems in Ubud town).
But all in all a really peaceful retreat. Beautiful and quiet. A great way to see Ubud. We got a really good deal by getting in touch with the property directly, so would recommend that.
Beauty at its bestfrom TravelAdvisorJ
~ one heavenly nite ~from beib
From the minute we arrived, during the stay and check-out time... everything was so perfect! The service was so precise and the staff were so friendly and warm...
The Valley Pool Villa is stunning! We really enjoyed the room and loved the bathtub!!! :)
Nite time was so romantic, we must say...that jazz lounge CD had been
our bestfriend all nite long...made the nite even sweeter! When morning came... time for some sunshine... my partner was enjoying himself in the pool while I did my sun-bathe... what a perfect weekend getaway! Breakfast was served in the villa and the food was sooo delish! You could never ask for more...
One thing that we never thought about before, is that your car is also being taken care of!!! They washed and cleaned your car, with a small surprise of those small mineral water put in your car. Yet, the small unique spa gift upon check-out.
It was really a great experience and excellent service given!
Great massage with great n nice peoplefrom DIERA
The massage is great, i am big fan of massage, spa n this kind of stuff..Ubud massage oil really give me relaxing n warm feeling.
I think this place is worth to try especially for romantic couple..Cant wait to go back there again...
Happy Vacationfrom Yuta
Without doubt the friendliest and most helpful people in Ubud are the staff at the Komaneka Resort at Tanggayuda.
We couldn't have asked for better service - booking a shuttle bus to the town, making afternoon tea at the pool side, recommending restaurants etc. All the staff are friendly and very kind, their hospitality made us relax and happy. The villa is clean and sophisticated.
We enjoyed the nature from the window and the bird talk in the morning.
There is no premium to pay for breakfast in your room. (We would like to try it next time.)
This is a special place to stay. We plan to visit there with our parents shortly.
peace and elegancefrom t0sca
We spent five days at Komaneka Tanggayuda and left rejuvenated. Regards to everyone there Anna & Peter
s homefrom lulumi
When stayed in Komaneka Tanggayuda, we were just like
in a good friend's home because we could feel the staffs
treats us sincerely from there hearts instead of in a
It's easy to find a boutique hotel, but not easy to find a
hotel just like stay in a good friend's home.
nice resort but...from jin_park
Authentic and contemporaryfrom saxman2300
It's like a picturesque scene specially pool area so amazing!!
Recommend eat 'crispy duck' at main dining. fantastic taste.
All stuff so friendry and high care service.
To visit there surely everyone be happy.
Top Local Tips for Ubud
Food Dirty Duck dinner the best duck I have had anywhere, this includes France
Do not miss these resturant There are 2 restaurants I highly recommend : Ary's Warung and Nuri Naughty. Also I suggest a local food - BBQ crisp baby pork which is opposite to Ubud Palace. There is another restaurant with wonderful view - Indus.
Bali Spirit Cafe Must try the Bali Spirit cafe on Hanuman Street. Fabulous food! And please, don't bargain too hard with the people there. A dollar or so won't make any difference to you, but it will to them.
Other names for Komaneka Tanggayuda Hotel
- komaneka at tanggayuda ubud
- komaneka at tanggayuda hotel ubud
- Address: Br. Tanggayuda, Kedewatan - Ubud - 80571 - Indonesia
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Komaneka Tanggayuda Hotel
- Kamandalu Resort and Spa Hotel Bali, Indonesia Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Kori Ubud Resort Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Bali Spirit Hotel and Spa Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Puri Wulandari Hotel Gianyar, Indonesia Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Pita Maha A Tjampuhan Resort & Spa Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Yulia Village Inn Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Waka di Ume Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Komaneka Resort Hotel Gianyar, Indonesia Distance: 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Viceroy Bali Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Fibra Inn And Bungalows Hotel Bali, Indonesia Distance: 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Four Seasons Sayan Bali Hotel Bali, Indonesia Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Novus Taman Bebek Hotel Ubud, Indonesia Distance: 3.8 km / 2.3 mi