Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar Hotel

, Munnar, India
Review this Hotel
Popular Travel Destinations

Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar Hotel

5 star

Rooms: 38

Chinnakanal Village, Suryanelli - Munnar - 685 618 - India Hotel Website | | 0486 - 2849224
274 Traveller

Reviews - Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar Hotel

9/10
Enjoy your dream holidays with Club Mahindra Lakeview Resort
Submitted by: Sweta Ahuja in 24/08/08
  • Age Group:
  • From: India
  • Traveller type: Pleasure Seeker
We had four adults (2 married couples) and we stayed in Munnar at the Club Mahindra Resort from July 23th through July 28th and truly enjoyed all aspects of the resort. The different types of restaurants really meet the needs of all types. We were visiting the Kerala for the first time and it was a memorable vacation for the four of us. We are from Indore and found the entire location of the resort in a very excessible area. The staff was super friendly and very accomodating. We can't wait to go back.
10/10
Club Mahindra Lakeview , views are fabulous
Submitted by: Payal in 20/08/08
  • Age Group: 31 - 40
  • From: India
  • Traveller type: Family Traveller
We have stayed here a 2 times, and I must say that Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar is one of our favorite resorts. It's quiet, out of the way, and it's beautifully maintained. It's beautiful scenery and fresh air smell makes it a fabulous place to relax and enjoy nature. The views are fabulous. The best time to go Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar in our opinion is in the winter, also there is a lot to do for children.......
8/10
Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar comforts of home
Submitted by: Ishant Jain in 24/08/08
  • Age Group: 26 - 30
  • From: India
  • Traveller type: Young & Single
We stayed at the Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar and it was great. We had a one room with the view that overlooks the city. It was updated with all the comforts of home. The local food is the best in all of Munnar... There is a local's hangout Bar just across the resort, that has great drinks and love music ! (you can walk there) Everyone on the staff was really friendly! There is alot to do nearby...It was wonderful...We had a great time in Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar!
9/10
Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar was a great place to stay
Submitted by: Arvinindra in 26/08/08
  • Age Group: 31 - 40
  • From: India
  • Traveller type: Business Traveller
We really enjoyed the location and all that the Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar offers. The Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar was a great place to stay and made everyone feel welcome. It is a weathered resort, but the location more than makes up for it. The staff make sure you have everything you need. When I stayed there, the staff were the best. We love the location and can't wait until we can return for our second week in Nov. Not for some one looking for 5 stars, but just right for the down to earth people!
9/10
Fantastic
Submitted by: Molshri in 31/08/06
  • Age Group: 31 - 40
  • From: India
  • Traveller type: Family Traveller
What a beautiful resort, 20 kms away from the main city of Munnar. Lovely view of the lake and tons of activities organised. We stayed in a cottage overlooking the lake. It had all the modern amenities to make the stay comfortable. Excellent service and clean rooms make this a great family holiday and a fantastic retreat. Highly recommended.
I have only 2 issues- 1) The resort must organise atleast one complimentary daily visit to the city to purchase essential supplies since it is totally cut off from the main city and the store dosent meet all the requiremnets.
2) The prices of the food if you order room service is much higher than the restaurant price (28% more). In addition to this, the resort levies a 10% extra service charge. This works out to a total of 38% more than the restaurant price. Totally unfair.

Top Local Tips for Munnar

Drive to the Kokukkumail Tea Factory The drive is wonderful ..with passing clouds and great deep valleys of tea gardens.. start early to get the best enjoyment of the freshness

Jeep Safari Jeep safari is adventurous and very scary! Hold on to the jeep as tight as possible.

Club Mahindra Lake View Resort - The world inside It would be ideal if you spend a little and get Club mahindra to organize for the conveyance. At least, you may not feel cheated by local touts / cabbies. Games and Indoor activities are worth a look. Ayurvedic Massages are top class. They are well trained and the best. That's one of Club Mahindra's pluses.

(hotels)loading

Other names for Club Mahindra Lakeview Munnar Hotel

  • hotel mahindra lakeview munnar
  • hotel mahindra lakeview
  • Address: Chinnakanal Village, Suryanelli - Munnar - 685 618 - India
Candid Traveller Photos
  •  Loading Image...
  •  Loading Image...
  •  Loading Image...
  •  Loading Image...
(hotels)loading