Mangrove Resort Hotel, Broome
Reviews - Mangrove Resort Hotel
Read 47 additional reviews of Mangrove Resort Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Broome
Top Local Tips for Broome
Broome is nothing special Broome is an isolated place in the north of Western Australia. It has a tropical atmosphere and is hot and humid. The scenery is nice, but not worth travelling a long way for. You can find similar tropical destinations in many places that are better than Broome. The airport is tiny, the town untidy with rubbish strewn everwhere. As an access point to the Kimberlies it is ideal. Unless you live in WA, I doubt you would find the travel time/distance worth your while.
Scooter Hire a scooter and have a great time. Dont forget the aerogard.
Good service fantastic place to go to Broome, weather was great in September!!! the town bus service is a family owned buisness , the bus drivers were good fun and new heaps about Broome any thing you wished to know the could fill you in, thanks heaps to these bus drivers!!!!
Other names for Mangrove Resort Hotel
- mangrove hotel broome
- Address: 47 Carnarvon Street - Broome - Western Australia - 6725 - Australia
Hotels Near Mangrove Resort Hotel
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome Hotel Broome, Western Australia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Broome Motel Hotel Broome, Western Australia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- McAlpine House Boutique Hotel Broome, Western Australia Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Kimberley Klub Hotel Broome, Western Australia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi