Courtyard Surfers Paradise Resort Hotel
Reviews - Courtyard Surfers Paradise Resort Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Surfers Paradise
Historical Traveller Reviews of Courtyard Surfers Paradise Resort Hotel
Great Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Location was excellent with Cavill Ave and lots of dining places nearby. Only a short walk to the beach.
Would definitely stay here again.
resort at allfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The decor was aweful and the position is not really that good compared to most of the other hotels in surfers.
The staff were all very young and inexperienced- not professional at all. --- we checked out after 45 minutes because the vibe was just too depressing.
There are many other hotels on the gold coast that are far far better value for maoney than this one. DON"T BOTHER
nothing special (except for location)from negalloc
If you are looking for any kind of elegance, class - stay at Mariott Resort (not Courtyard). If you are looking for basic rooms and limited service in a central location - this hotel is for you.
Good hotel centrally locatedfrom tf1803
The safe was charged at $5. aus per day which was a bit disapointing.
This was my second stay here in two years having previously stayed with my family who enjoyed the central location..
Simply wonderful!from snoopy44
Very impressedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
This hotel is very central, the pool area I thought was a little tired but still nice.
Staff were good and the breakfast included in our room rate was very enjoyable. We will be back, just for a night, a quick break.
One drawback is parking. There is only a small area ( 30 cars) set aside of the Paradise Centre car park for Marriott guests and it was always full, meaning you have to park in the public area. There is no lift from the car park to the hotel either, you need to walk up some stairs to the lobby. This may prove a bit difficult for elderly or if you have luggage and haven't already dropped it off.
Terrific Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
s Paradisefrom kruzlady
All of the rooms have balconies and we had an ocean view.
The pool was nice and served hamburgers and brats during lunch at a reasonable price.
We also used the laundry room which was conveniently located near the pool area.
Our room was large and clean.
There is internet access in the lobby for $2 AUD for 15 minutes.
The best hotel in Surfers! (Boo to anyone who disagrees!)from A TripAdvisor Member
Happy days! I AM COMING BACK IN FIVE WEEKS!! DEC 2005!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!
Wonderful locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Staff are friendly and because we booked the free and easy package with our agent with w/o breakfast for the kids, the hotel staff were very kind to let our kids dine with us for free. The rooms have wonderful views and the laundry room provides easy to use machines for our laundry needs with game room just beside it to keep the kids occupied while we waited.
We will be travelling again to Gold Coast this month and we our choice hotel, definitely Courtyard again.
Top Local Tips for Surfers Paradise
Theme parks Are expensive, but well worth the visit. Take a drive up the coast to Australia Zoo, but plan to spend the whole day there, you'll need it to see everything. Better than Disneyland!
Aquaduck This resort has booklets with discounts to hundreds of attractions in Surfers. Ask for one. We went on the "Duck" and it was a hoot. Cost = $32 minus 10% discount coupon.
Palazzo Versace Hotel The only Versace Hotel in the world can be found 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise main beach. The hotel is as you can imagine -very luxurious and decedant. We booked a table for a Friday night and had a great time. We started off with a fantastic cocktail in the bar before we were shown to our table overlooking the magnificent pool.The staff were incredibly attentive and the surrounding was amazing. All the table settings were by Versace and were very flamboyant . The prices were not as high as you would expect either. My husband and I both has 3 courses, a cocktail each, a glass of champagne and water (beware this is around £6 a bottle) and the whole meal was approx £120. Not an every day experience but definately worth splashing out on for a special treat.
Other names for Courtyard Surfers Paradise Resort Hotel
- surfers paradise courtyard
- courtyard surfers paradise hotel
- courtyard surfers paradise
- Address: Gold Coast Highway Corner Hanlan Street - Surfers Paradise - Queensland - 4217 - Australia
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Courtyard Surfers Paradise Resort Hotel
- Legends Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hotel Watermark Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Gold Coast International Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Marriott Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Islander Resort Hotel Surfers Paradise, Queensland
- Ocean Royale Apartments Hotel Broadbeach, Queensland Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- BreakFree Neptune Resort Hotel Broadbeach, Queensland Distance: 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Sofitel Gold Coast Hotel Broadbeach, Queensland Distance: 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Conrad Jupiters Hotel Broadbeach, Queensland Distance: 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach, Queensland Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters Mermaid Waters, Queensland Distance: 4.8 km / 3 mi