All Seasons Premier Menzies Hotel, Sydney
Reviews - All Seasons Premier Menzies Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Sydney
Historical Traveller Reviews of All Seasons Premier Menzies Hotel
Not bad.....but not that flash!!from A TripAdvisor Member
I got a free voucher for breakfast for the following day. It was a help yourself buffet with all the usual bacon sausage eggs etc etc and it was pretty good. If id had to pay for it I dont think i would have bothered (Maccas is just round the corner in George st)
On the whole this is a good place to stay for somewhere near to the Bridge and opera house. however dont be decieved by reception...its deffo not a 5 star place!!!
Not that bad after all...from Wayned41
We were after a very early check in on a Saturday morning and the staff did all they could to get our rooms ready. We finally got into out rooms about 12:30.
Rooms were spacious and clean but I agree that the view from the window was non existent (not that it mattered to us). The shower was a little low on pressue but the bathroom was clean. We had two double beds (one extremely soft and one quite nice and firm) plus enough room for a cot that was supplied at no extra charge.
Location is great. Walking distance to both Darling Harbour and Circular Quay/Rocks plus quite close the main shopping area.
Bad Experiencefrom mait
Great location, impressive looking but.......from A TripAdvisor Member
A very pleasant, classic hotelfrom AlanDHonkers
Great Locationfrom Mooney
Not the best experiencefrom mountainstar
1. Getting yelled at by the parking attendant when I bought my car in for parking. Why I dont know.
2. Internet connection though TV. I found this virtually useless and they charged a fortune for it. I ended up using one of the public access terminals in the lobby.
3. My key card would not open the area to the pool. "So sad too bad" what the attitude. Not fixed, but it sounds like I didn't miss much.
4. Cleaning attendants on a noise rampage at 8 AM. Some sleep late you know.
5. When I left the next morning, all of the room service trays from the night before were still in the hall. Not good for bugs.
6. Room Service- I had eaten out earlier with a friend, but was still hungry when I returned, so I ordered room service at 10:30. They acted like it was the biggest deal in the world since it was 30 minutes before closing, but they delivered it anyways and it was decent(expensive of course).
1. Location- It's not far to the harbour from here, which is nice.
2. Room was small, but it was clean and well appointed.
Would I stay here again? No, I reckon I'd rather try elsewhere
Never again!from A TripAdvisor Member
Good Locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
We had a nice view to the front of the hotel over the park.
The only grumbles we had were: shower pressure was pretty pathetic, and my husband had to keep finding the room service staff to ask for more milk (they only left 2 of the small cartons!).
Apart from that it was nice, staff were friendly and in a very good location. Would certainly consider staying here again.
Excellent Locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
rooms or necessarily luxurious rooms.
The key was the location and the reaction of the staff to our needs, requests and/or problems.
Could not be more pleased that we stayed.
Top Local Tips for Sydney
Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb DO IT! I was scared of heights, however this was the most amazing experiance of my life. Although it was raining and very windy, i felt completely safe the whole time and my fear disapeared the second i stepped onto the bridge. I loved every second of it that i did not want to come down. I would love to climb the bridge for a living! The views of the harbour are out of this world and i would highly recommend it to everyone esp if you fear heights.
Train from the Airport Take the train from the airport to the city only if you're travelling light...otherwise, grab a cab! It's actually cheaper if you're more than two people anyway!
Priscilla and Opera Highly recommend "Priscilla", a Braodway type musical--so great we saw it twice!! Also "Aria" restaurant and the Kirketon Hotel Dining Room.
Other names for All Seasons Premier Menzies Hotel
- the menzies hotel sydney
- menzies hotel sydney
- Address: 14 Carrington Street - Sydney - New South Wales - 2000 - Australia
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near All Seasons Premier Menzies Hotel
- Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Travelodge Wynyard Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- The York Sydney Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Establishment Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Sydney Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Blacket Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Grace Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Quay West Suites Sydney Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Sofitel Wentworth Sydney Hotel Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Shangri la Hotel Sydney Sydney, New South Wales Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi