Rotana Palace Hotel, Cairo
Reviews - Rotana Palace Hotel
Read 2 additional reviews of Rotana Palace Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Cairo
Top Local Tips for Cairo
water and certain foods Beware of the water. It isn't safe for Americans - it contains bacteria that we aren't used to. Plan on buying a lot of bottled water. You will also want to watch out for fresh fruits and vegetables and salads. Anything the have rinsed in their water won't be safe. Bananas and oranges are fine - just be sure to wash your hands after you peel them.
general tips on egypt Egypt is a conservative country and visitors should respect this attitude. No topless or nude bathing is permitted. On the practical side, leave your synthetics at home as they will prove to be too hot in summer and not warm enough in winter - bring materials that breathe. It is advisable to wear cotton in summer as the heat can be like a furnace. In winter wear layers that can be taken off during the heat of the day and put back on for cool evenings. Wear loose and flowing garments, which are not only modest, but practical in a hot climate. Have you ever wondered why the Bedouin wear layers of flowing robes? Why they cover their heads and the back of their necks? Centuries of living in desert climates have taught them that loose garments keep one cooler and layered garments allow wind to enter and circulate, creating a natural ventilation system. Protecting the head and neck from loss of moisture prevents heat stroke. Bring comfortable shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking and temple floors are far from even. In summer, wear a hat to protect yourself from the heat of the Egyptian sun. What to Bring Above all travel light. Get wheels for your luggage and leave heavy items at home. If you don't bring a camera you will be sorry. Sunglasses are a must as the sun is very strong in Egypt. Children Policy : Up till 3 years totally free on parents room: from 3 -11 years 50% discount on adults rates sharing parents rooms. P.S: * It's always preferable to get your International round trip flight ticket from Your Country, for a better deal . * Please advise your flight details as soon as you can, this will help us do the necessary arrangements.
Hotels Near Rotana Palace Hotel
- The Karvin Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Fairmont Cairo, Nile City Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Invitation Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Hilton Cairo Nile Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Hilton Ramses Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Windsor Hotel Cairo Cairo, Egypt Distance: 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Victoria Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 3.1 km / 2 mi
- The Mena House Oberoi Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Safir Suites Hotel Zamalek Cairo, Egypt Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residence Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 12 km / 7.5 mi
- Le Meridien Heliopolis Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Holiday Inn - Citystars Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
- Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 16 km / 10 mi
- Sofitel le Sphinx Cairo Hotel Cairo, Egypt Distance: 16.1 km / 10 mi