Crans Montana Travel Guide
Crans Montana Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Sierre
- Resort Altitude (metres): 1500m
- Ski Season: December - April
- Mountain Range: Bisse du Rho
- Number of Lifts: 34
- Highest Lift (metres): 3000m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 1500m
- Number of Slopes: 50
- Snowboarding: yes: park and half-pipe
- Cross Country (km): 40km
Crans Montana Ski Information
Crans-Montana has many activities apart from skiing on offer. If you want to do some sightseeing a good place to start is the Colombire Alpine Museum, with many interesting exhibits. A great place to take the children is Fun Park Bibi, with many games and activities to keep them busy. Hot air balloon rides are another great way to take in the amazing views in and around Crans-Montana. For those who are a little more daring paragliding is also on offer.
- Languages: German French Italian Romansch
- Temperatures: 4.6°
- Driving: Drivers drive on the right-hand side of the road
- Emergency contact numbers: Police: 117
- Population: 6000
- Religion: 49% Roman Catholic 48% Protestant
- Check the weather
The Apres Ski in Crans-Montana has a lot to offer, there are many shopping opportunities as well as a sports centre; a gym; a bowling alley; and saunas and hot tubs. The nightlife is quite lively with a wide range or bars; restaurants; and nightclubs. The best bars in town are Amadeus and Le Pub, both are great places to go and have a few drinks, meet some people and have fun. If you're under 18 and want to party, go to Le Pacha Dance Club. For the over 18's one of the best places to go and party is L'Asolut.
Crans-Montana consists of 3 towns that joined together in the 1960s to form this amazing ski resort. The town is famous for its amazing views and sunny weather. The runs are best suited for beginners and intermediates, although there are 2 black runs for experts. It is also popular with snow boarders as there is a lot of off-piste available. The town has many restaurants and bars, as well as other non-skiing activities. Crans-Montana is a great place for families who want a slightly quieter skiing holiday.
Crans Montana Attractions
- Alpina and Savoy Hotel 15 route du Rawyl Crans Montana 48 Rooms
- Mirabeau Hotel 2 Avenue Dr Stephani Crans Montana 45 Rooms
- Grand Hotel du Golf Rue Elysee Bonvin 7 Crans Montana 380 Rooms
- Royal Hotel 22 Rigistrasse Crans Montana 49 Rooms
- Le Green Hotel Route du Rawyl Crans Montana 34 Rooms
- More Crans Montana Hotels
Know a thing or two about Crans Montana ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red