Zamora Travel Guide
Zamora Local History
Zamora is known for its 12th Century history when Doña Urraca managed to get the House of Castilla's kingdom passed to her after threatening her brother with her rebellious behaviour. The city was also engaged in centuries of war between the Moors and Christians.
Zamora Restaurants and Bars
Hostería Real de Zamora 7 Cuest de Pizzaro. Eat traditional Castilian and Basque cooking in this old 16th Century mansion. Prices are rather expensive.
París 14 Avda de Portugal. This restaurant serves traditional Castilian cuisine, including their specialty, ox-tail stew. Prices are fairly average.
Zamora Bars & Clubs
Menson Los Abuelos - 30 C. Herreros. Although abuelos mean grandfather, this is hangout for the young. Dance here until the early morning hours.
El Muro If you are into old Spanish rock this place will keep you glued to the dance floor for hours
- NH Palacio del Duero Hotel Plza. de la Horta, 1 Zamora 49 Rooms
- Parador de Zamora Hotel Pl. de Viriato, 5 Zamora 52 Rooms
- AC Zamora Hotel Avda. Principe Asturias, 43 Zamora 75 Rooms
- Zenit Dos Infantas Hotel Cortinas de San Miguel, 3 Zamora 68 Rooms
- Rey Don Sancho Hotel Avda. de Galicia Zamora 86 Rooms
- More Zamora Hotels
Know a thing or two about Zamora ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red