St. Petersburg Travel Guide
St. Petersburg Attractions
St. Petersburg Restaurants and Bars
St. Petersburg Bars & Clubs
White nights. Body clock, be gone. The best thing about Saint-Petersburg is White nights. I can't disagree. The sun bouncing off the golden cathedral domes is priceless at 6am!!! The silliness of fireworks that can't be seen and the complete freedom of time and space.
Top 10 things to do in St. Petersburg for a weekend.
- Nevsky Prospekt
- Steam and Stalin
- Church Of The Saviour On The Spilt Blood
- Samoilov Memorial Museum
- State Hermitage Museum
Looking for organised tours in St. Petersburg?
- Classical Music Tour in St Petersburg
- St Petersburg by Rail
- Russian Capitals tour with guaranteed departure dates and fixed price
- Grand Hotel Europe 1 Nevsky Prospekt St. Petersburg 301 Rooms
- Hotel Nevskij Palace St.Petersburg 59 Nevsky pr. St. Petersburg
- Regina Hotel 21 Podrezova st, 21 St. Petersburg 28 Rooms
- Angleterre Hotel St. Petersburg 39 Bolshaya Morskaya St. Petersburg
- Acme Hotel On Malaya Morskaya 7 Malaya Morskaya str., St. Petersburg 7 Rooms
- More St. Petersburg Hotels
Know a thing or two about St. Petersburg ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red