Madonna di Campiglio Travel Guide
Madonna di Campiglio Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Trento
- Resort Altitude (metres): 1520m
- Ski Season: December - April
- Mountain Range: Presanella
- Number of Lifts: 30
- Highest Lift (metres): 2600m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 1500m
- Number of Slopes: 51
- Snowboarding: yes: park
- Cross Country (km): 30km
Madonna di Campiglio Ski Information
There are a number of attractions near Madonna to keep you busy on the days when you don't feel like skiing. Some places that are worth checking out include the Museo della Malga at Palazzo Bertelli, which exhibits the history of the Italian Alps; Palazzo Bertelli, a beautiful castle; and Lorenzos Church. There are many other nearby attractions worth checking out, for more information enquire at the tourist office in Madonna.
- Languages: Croatian Italian French German Serbian
- Temperatures: 7°C
- Driving: Drivers drive on the right-hand side of the road
- Emergency contact numbers: Police: 112
All Emergencies: 113
- Population: 870
- Religion: 84% Roman Catholic 6% Jewish Muslim Protestant
- Check the weather
Madonna is where the young and trendy come to hang out, so the Apres Ski scene is very lively with many options. There are a few nightclubs and many bars, which all provide excellent venues to party the night away after a day of skiing Madonna also has a number of excellent restaurants that serve a wide range of traditional and Italian cuisine. Other facilities on offer include a sports centre; a swimming pool; and an ice rink.
Madonna di Campiglio is one of Italy's most exclusive ski resorts and is the place to be seen in. It is popular with the younger crowd, who go there to party, hang out and sometimes do some skiing. The 90km of pistes here offer something for skiers of all bilities, with many pistes good for beginners and intermediates. There are also a few excellent black runs and off-pistes for experts. The resort itself is modern, but still traditional and has some beautiful scenery. The Apres Ski scene in Madonna is lively, with a wide range of options available. This is a great place to go if you want to party, have some fun and mabye do some skiing.
Madonna di Campiglio Attractions
- Ariston Hotel Piazza Brenta Alta 14 Madonna di Campiglio 24 Rooms
- Alpen Suite Hotel Viale Dolomiti Di Brenta 84 Madonna di Campiglio 16 Rooms
- Bellavista Hotel Via Pradalago,38 Madonna di Campiglio 31 Rooms
- Alpina Hotel Via Sfulmini,5 Madonna di Campiglio 27 Rooms
- Chalet Hermitage Hotel Via Castelletto Inferiore 69 Madonna di Campiglio 30 Rooms
- More Madonna di Campiglio Hotels
Know a thing or two about Madonna di Campiglio ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red