Zell am See Travel Guide
Zell am See Ski Resort
- Nearest town: Kufstein Areit
- Resort Altitude (metres): 757m
- Ski Season: May to November
- Mountain Range: The Alps
- Number of Lifts: 32
- Highest Lift (metres): 1949m
- Lowest Lift (metres): 758m
- Number of Slopes: 32
- Snowboarding: Yes: park
- Cross Country (km): 200km
Zell am See Ski Information
Should you wish to take a break from skiing, you can visit the nearest town of Kufstein which offers visitors an array of entertainment and historical attractions. One of the particular highlights of the town is the Fortress of Kufstein which is owned by the bishops of Regensburg. The fortress was first documented in 1205 and has become a true historical landmark of Kufstein. Another site which is well worth a visit is Madersperger Birth Place & Museum, which features an interesting collection of old sewing machines and inventor designs.
- Languages: German Turkish Slovenian Croatian English
- Temperatures: 5°C
- Driving: Drivers drive on the right-hand side of the road
- Emergency contact numbers: All Emergencies : 112/122
- Population: 9727
- Religion: 88% Roman Catholic 6% Protestant
- Check the weather
The Apre Ski scene offers guests a collection of bars and nightclubs, as well as an extensive range of restaurants which offer a wonderful selection of traditional and international cuisine. The resort is equipped with a bowling alley and arcade games, which is sure to offer hours of entertainment for the entire family. There is also a sports and leisure center featuring a large indoor swimming pool, a gym and a sauna. The resort also has beautiful walking trails, as well as an ice rink and paragliding facilities.
The resort is situated right next to a beautiful lake. It offers a total skiing run of 80km and 32 slopes, which cater mainly for beginners and intermediates. This ensures that it is the perfect place to enjoy a family skiing holiday. The resort also caters for snowboarders by means of a well equipped boarding park. The resort also offers an extensive range of cross-country trails. The Apre Ski scene is very well catered for, with lots of bars and a couple of night clubs, as well as a great selection of restaurants.
Zell am See Attractions
- Hotel Latini 4 Fr. Rita Latini Kitzsteinhornstrasse Zell am See
- Romantik Hotel Zell Am See 11 Werner Horl Sebastian-horl-strasse Zell am See
- Salzburgerhof Hotel 11 Familie Holleis Auerspergstrasse Zell am See
- Hotel Max 4 Fam. Maes-van Looveren Hafnerstrasse Zell am See
- Hotel St Hubertushof 7 Familie Hollaus Seeuferstrasse Zell am See
- More Zell am See Hotels
Know a thing or two about Zell am See ?
Please share your experiences and tips with your fellow travellers.
Your personal details and email address won't be published.
Fields with an * are required. Errors will be indicated in red