Spokane International Airport (GEG) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Yellow taxis leave from the ground transportation centre
- Shuttles depart from the ground transportation centre
- Taxi, shuttle and car
- Airport Info:
- There is a group and visitor centre located near security.
- ATMs are to be found at concourse C
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a duty free as well as a newsagent.
- Basic fast foods and cafes are positioned throughout the Terminal.
- Business Facilities:
- The Rotunda conference room is between concourses A and B and there is a smaller room in concourse C.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Toilets and wheelchairs are available, but special assistance should be asked for on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- Alaska Airlines, America West Airlines, Big Sky Airlines, Delta Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Horizon Air, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United/United Express.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Spokane is the commercial centre of an agricultural region and is the gateway to the recreation areas of eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana.Some of the towns attractions are: Riverfront Park - The site of the 1974 World's Fair and is now home to a spectacular waterfall, an IMAX Theater, an amusement park with hand-carved 1909 carousel. The Campbell House - Built in 1898 by a wealthy Spokane resident and has been restored to look as it did at the turn of the 20th century.Vintage homes are located along Riverside Avenue, in the Browne's Addition Historic District and in the area known as "the Hill." Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture - The fine collection of Native American artifacts and other exhibits from the area. The collection of the Eastern Washington State Historical Society is housed in a portion of the museum, including Native American trade beads and war bonnets.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Interesting Stonehenge like landscaping complete with waterfalls at the airport entrance.