San Antonio International Airport (SAT) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There is taxi service available from the airport.
- San Antonio's official airport shuttle provider, SATRANS, offers regular scheduled shuttle service from the San Antonio International Airport to the downtown hotels from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily. There is also a city bus service.
- There are taxis and buses available for transportation to city centre.
- Airport Info:
- There are information and help desks located in both terminals.
- There are lost property offices located at the airport, as well as Skycap porter service.
- There are ATM's located at the airport, as well as a bank, bureau de change, and post office.
- There is a chapel located in Terminal 2
- More Services:
- In addition to the usual services, there is a games room and shoeshine service available, and emergency medical assistance is on hand 24 hours a day.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a number of gift shops, as well as the duty free located at the airport.
- There are a number of restaurants located at the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- A conference room equipped wit computer modems, markers, and white boards, is available for hire in Terminal 2.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Terminal 1 is equipped with three lifts, and Terminal 2 has one lift and ramps for the wheelchair passengers. There are telephones specially equipped for the hearing impaired passenger, and Skycap porters are available to give assistance. Satrans bus shuttles are wheelchair accessible, and there are designated parking spaces available for disabled drivers.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeromar, America West, American Airlines Cargo, Atlantic Southeast, Baron Aviation Services, Comair - Delta, Continental, Delta Air Lines, EGL, Evergreen Int´l, Fedex, Integrated Airline Service, Merlin Express, Mexicana, Midwest Express, Northwest Airlines, Primetime, Southwest, Sun Country Airlines, United Airlines, United Parcel Service
- Airport Taxes:
- Activities near the Airport:
- Should you have enough time between flights, try to get to San Antonio to take a stroll along the River Walk, which has received the prestigious HortLandmark Award. This award has only been bestowed on ten sites in the country and is most certainly well deserved in San Antonio.