Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) Guide
Other Airports in Houston
Directions & Transportation
- Each Terminal has a rank directly outside and there is a limousine service.
- Bus number 102 runs from the airport (Terminal C) to the city centre and there are various shuttle services.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, limousines and car
- Airport Info:
- Information is provided at the visitor/passenger information centres, located on the baggage claim level of terminals A, B and C and outside US Customs in Terminal D.
- Lost property is to be found on the lower level of Terminal A. There is a small charge for trolleys which are widely available.
- Foreign exchange is located in Terminal D and ATMs are dotted around. Postal facilities are available 24hours.
- An inter faith chapel is in Terminal C, but a Muslims street cred might be harmed praying at this airport.
- More Services:
- Baby changing facilities are in the ladies? toilets and shoe shine services are located in all terminals.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Duty-free shopping is in Terminal D, and most shopping you would require in the other Terminals including newsagencies, DVD rental, Disney and Body shop.
- As you would expect from a sizable airport there are too many eating places to list, but just to say that every Terminal has bars, restaurants/fast food outlets and kiosks.
- Business Facilities:
- The Houston Airport Marriott 281 443 2310 or 800 228 9290 toll free is in the centre of the terminal complex and provides a free underground train service to/from the airport. The hotel offers a business centre with meeting rooms and full office facilities.
- Disabled Facilities:
- There are disabled toilets and TDD telephones in all the terminals, and car parking spaces reserved for disabled passengers in the airport?s car parks. Assistance can be requested through the white courtesy telephones.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeromexico, Aeropak, Air Canada, Air France, America West, American Airlines Cargo, American Int´l, Atlantic Southeast, Avicsa, BAX Global, British Airways, Cargolux, Cayman Airways, Comair - Delta, Continental, Continental Express, DHL Air, Delta Air Lines, Emery Worldwide, Executive Flight, Fedex, KHI, KLM, Lufthansa, Martinair Holland, Northwest Airlines, Southwest, TACA, TWA, US Airways, United Airlines
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Though the airport is a bit of a schlep from downtown, why not get into your swimsuit and cool down at: Splashtown - Near the airport and easy to reach, let your hair down with the many thrills on offer here. Downtown - If you have the time and this is more your style, then enjoy this big city with it skyscrapers, underground shopping malls and the hustle and bustle of city life. Old Town Spring - For the quieter layover is Spring village which has been made into tourist heaven, but still worth a look.