El Paso International Airport (ELP) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis operate from outside the arrivals area 24 hours and are on fixed fares.
- Bus No 33 goes from the Terminal to downtown, there is also a shuttle service.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, and car
- Airport Info:
- The information desk is situated in the main lobby.
- For lost property and porter services contact the 24 hour switchboard on 915 780 4749
- There is a foreign exchange, ATMs and postage facilities in the business centre in the main lobby.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Shops at La Placita are Jake's News and Gifts, La Zia and El Paso Chile Company.
- Refreshment facilities include, Sun City Bar & Grill, Cantina Del Rio, Jake's Coffee Shop, Forti's Mexican Elder and Marty's Cantina.
- Business Facilities:
- The Travelex Business Centre is in the main lobby and facilities include, currency exchange, telephone card service, fax, photocopies, laptop service, money transfer, travel insurance, office supplies, overnight package delivery, ATM machines and postage.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Wheelchairs are available and there are disabled parking bays.The parking shuttle is wheelchair friendly.
- Airlines Served:
- Aerolitoral, America West, American Airlines Cargo, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest, United Airlines
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- El Paso is an interesting if not too attractive town, but it's easy to get around.Worth seeing are: The Natural History Museum - A fine and large museum with over 300 items on display including finds from Tutenkhamuns tomb and a planetarium. Los Portales tourist Information Centre and Museum - Kill 2 birds with one stone here as the museum depicts some of the local history in San Elizario. While you are there collect other useful information Border Patrol Museum - At the intersection of Patriot Freeway and Transmountain Road. As the town is located near the Mexican border, this museum tells the story of the border patrol with lots of displays and the Wilderness Park Museum is next door.