Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) Guide
Other Airports in Dallas
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from the upper level, across from the baggage claim wing of the main terminal building.
- Public bus services to and from the airport are provided by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). The bus stop is located in front of the main terminal building.
- Going to and from the airport by road, passengers can use car, bus or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There is an airport information desk located in the main hall of the terminal building.
- SmartCarte offers luggage trolleys at a small fee.
- The airport has a number of ATMs located throughout the airport.
- More Services:
- There is children's play area; baby changing room; and first aid facilities. There is also an Art gallery located in the main hall, as well as the Airport police office.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a number of shops located in the airport, including Hudson News; Grand Stand Sports Shop; Sunglass Hut; and Hudson's $10 Boutique.
- There are a few bars; fast food outlets; and restaurants located in the airport, including Antler's Bar; Chili's Bar and Bites; Hot Dog Construction Company; McDonald's; and Pizza Hut Express.
- Business Facilities:
- The Love Field Conference Center offers a wide range of business services for the business traveller, including computer access points; Internet; office space; meeting rooms; reception services; catering; and other business related needs.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable by disabled passengers, with lifts and adapted toilets and telephones. There are also reserved parking spaces in the car park Any passengers needing special treatment should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- Southwest, Continental
- Airport Taxes:
- Activities near the Airport:
- Passengers delayed at the airport for a few hours can take a bus or taxi into Dallas, from there all of the following attractions are easily accessible. Frontiers of Flight Museum - 6911 Lemmon Ave. This museum is a great place to go and learn about the history of aviation and the people behind all the advancement of aviation. There are many interesting and informative displays on exhibit. This is a good place to go for an educational outing for the whole family. Admission is $8 for adults; $6 for seniors; $5 for children 3 - 17; and children under 3 are free. Fair Park - 1300 Robert B Cullum Blvd. This 227 acre National Historic Landmark houses the Starplex Amphitheater; the Dallas Aquarium; and the Civic Garden Center; as well as many landscaped walking paths. There is so much to see and do at the Fair Park, you'll need a few hours time to spare at least. This is a great place for the whole family to take a break from travelling.