Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) Guide
Other Airports in Dallas
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis available at the taxi rank, located on the upper level of each terminal.
- There are Airporter buses that serve various destinations in Fort Worth, and depart from the upper level of each terminal.
- Trinity Railway Express offers train services to Dallas and Fort Worth, shuttles connect the station and the terminals, and are free for passengers with a valid ticket.
- Travellers going to and from the airport can either use a car, taxi, limousine or bus.
- Airport Info:
- There are multi-lingual information boards located throughout the airport. Interactive visitor information centres are situated near the baggage reclaim areas providing information and direct dialling to some transportation options from the airport. There are several Travelers Aid kiosks situated throughout the airport.
- There are trolleys available throughout all termianls.
- The airport has several ATMs and bureaux de change facilities in all terminals.
- Chapels are available in all of the terminals.
- More Services:
- The airport offers postal services. Fax and Internet kisoks, as well as Wireless Internet facilities, are located in all of the terminals. Barber shops; manicure; massage; and shoeshine services are also available available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a range of duty free shops located in Terminals A and B, including Official Dallas Cowboy Pro Shop; The Paradies Shop; Brighton, Leather & Silver Shop; PGA Tour Shop; amongst others.
- The airport has a wide range of bars; cafes; restaurants; and snack shops located throughout all terminals, including Au Bon Pain; Cowtown Bar; Dickey's BBQ; Los Amigos; McDonald's; Subway; and many more.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a Laptop Lane business centre, which provides private workstations with computers; IDD telephones; fax; printing; and Internet services. The Guest Service Centre provides five workstations with business facilities. The Hyatt Regency Business Centre offers computers; Internet access; copying; postal and courier services; fax; equipment hire; printing; and graphics.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is fully accessable by disabled passengers, with lifts; ramps; wheelchair-accessible toilets; TDD/TTY phones for the speech and hearing impaired; and reserved parking places for disabled drivers. Passengers needing special assistence should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeromexico, Aeromexpress, Air Canada, Air Tran Airways, America West, Aspen Mountain Air, Atlantic Southeast, Baron Aviation, British Airways, Burlington Air Express, Cathay Pacific, Challengair, China Airlines, Continental, DHL Air, Delta Air Lines, EVA Air, Emery Worldwide, Empire, Evergreen Int´l, Express One International, Fedex, International Bus Aircr, KHI, Kitty Hawk Cargo, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Lufthansa CityLine, Martinair Holland, Mesa Airlines Inc, Midwest Express, Nippon Cargo Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Ryan Int´l Airlines, Simmons/American Eagle, Sun Country Airlines, TWA, US Airways, United Airlines, United Parcel Service, ValuJet Airlines, Vanguard Airlines, Weatern Pacific, Zantop Int´l
- Airport Taxes: