Theodore Francis Green State Airport (PVD) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Airport Taxi & Limousine Service serve customer transportation needs between the airport and neighboring communities. Travellers requiring assistance can contact them on Tel: (401) 737-2868.
- There are many good local buses which connect Providence and Newport. Amtrak bus service stops regularly in Providence.
- Amtrak Rail transport serves Rhode Island and surrounding areas.
- There are a couple of options available to travellers for driving to the airport. These include taxi's, busses, rental cars and limousines.
- Airport Info:
- The airport is equipped with information desks located throughout the airport from which passengers can get general airport information as well as flight information.
- The baggage claim and baggage service facility is located on the lower level.
- The airport is equipped with ATM's.
- More Services:
- The airport also has internet kiosks, express mail services and a shoeshine service which is available to all travellers.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a couple of stores available from which passengers can purchase goods such as books, clothing and souvenirs. These include The Heritage Bookstore, Rhode Island Marketplace, Perry Ellis, Sharper Image, Brighton Leather, Calvin Klein lingerie and News stands.
- The airport has many restaurants and eateries which are available to all passengers. These include places such as The Federal Tavern, Ocean Coffee Roasters, Del's Lemonade, A&W All American Food, Godfather's Pizza and Rapidos. Available to ticket holding passengers only is Block Island Bar and Cafe, Dunkin' Donuts, TGI Fridays and Tito's Cantina.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport is equipped with a business centre, which is located behind the Delta ticket counter and is open the same hours as the airport. Passengers can make use of a photocopy machine, phones with data jack capability and individual work areas.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has toilet facilities for the disabled, as well as lifts which make the different areas easily accessible for the physically disabled.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada, American Airlines, Cape Air, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Independence Air, Northewest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, USAirways.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.