Tulsa International Airport (TUL) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- The taxi rank is by the shuttles outside the main concourse.
- Shuttles leave from outside the main Terminal
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, limousines and car
- Airport Info:
- The information booth is open from 7am to 7pm and Airport Ambassadors will answer your airport and tourist queries.
- ATMs are located in the main Terminal
- The interfaith chapel is run by Tulsa Metropolitan Ministry and is open 24/7 you will find it on the upper level Concourse B Baggage Claim.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Paradies have opened a brand new Taste of Tulsa gifting shop and newsagencies.
- Anton Airfoods have the conssesion for catering at the airport and have recently opened a variety of establishments in both the concourses including, Pizza, pasta, bars and yoghurt.
- Business Facilities:
- Conference rooms are available for rental in the Terminal and include the use of flip charts, erase boards and a conference telephone.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessible by wheelchair and lifts, special toilets are available. Further help can be arranged on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- American Airlines, Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Champion Air, Comair, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Great Plains, Northwest Airlink, Skywest, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, United Express.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Well you are not even 24 hours from Tulsa(about 15-20 minutes to be exact) and even if you only have a few to spare there is plenty to do: Tulsa Zoo - One of the worlds better zoos that is an absolute pleasure to walk through, catch the tropical American rainforest and the many special exhibits and its a short drive from the airport. Oklahoma Aquarium - is located at 300 Aquarium Drive. A great town for the animal lover houses this large Aquarium with it's touch tanks for the kids and sharks for everyone to marvel at. Well trained staff will show you around and you are bound to come away with fish knowledge. Tulsa Air and Space Museum - 36th Street North, and 74th East just opposite the zoo.Something for all ages here and lots of hands on exhibits, feel a space shuttle take off, survive the wind tunnel and sit in the cockpit of famous planes.