Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxi's available located by the Central Island of the lower level. Prices are displayed inside the taxi.
- The Oklahoma City Metro Transit bus operates a daily service, which travels to and from the airport. Bus number 29 runs frequently on a daily service to Union Bus Station located in Oklahoma City. Jefferson Bus Company runs a daily bus service to Lawton and Wichita Falls located in Texas. For more information regarding fares and schedules, you can contact the Union Bus Station on Tel: 405 235 6425.
- There are various of options available to travellers for driving to the airport. These include taxi's, busses and rental cars.
- Airport Info:
- The airport is equipped with only one Travellers Aid information desk, which is located in the baggage reclaim area on the first floor. Located on the second floor of the Departures area, you will also find a Information Desk. Should you require any assistance, the number to contact is Tel: 405 680 3271.
- There is a a Skycap porter service which is available outside the terminal.
- The airport is equipped with two ATM's, which are located at each end of the ticket counter level. There is unfortunately no bureau de change facility at the airport.
- More Services:
- The airport has a nursery and a first aid service, which is located next to the travel agents, as well as a shoeshine service, available in the Arrivals hall.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are newsagents and gift shops located on both concourses. Stores at the airport include such as speciality luggage, regional gifts and souvenirs, a newspaper vending machine and a CNBC News shop.
- The airport features restaurants, snack bars and bars in both terminals and on both concourses.
- Business Facilities:
- There are kiosks available, which are located throughout the terminal that provide fax, e-mail, photocopying and Internet services.
- Disabled Facilities:
- There are lifts, ramps and disabled toilets provided at the airport.
- Airlines Served:
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Expansion highlights for Oklahoma International airport includes, additional circulation space in the ticket lobby, new concourses, new holdrooms, and circulation space. An additional area for baggage claim and car rental counters, increasing the number of gates from 16 to 25 and improving of drop off and pick up accessibility.