Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are metered taxi's which are available 24 hours, daily, and are located outside the Departures level.
- The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) has a bus service available and are located outside the Departures level. For more information travellers can contact them on Tel: (614) 228 1776.
- There are a couple of options available to travellers for driving to the airport. These include taxi's, busses and rental cars.
- Airport Info:
- The airport has a information desk, which is located on the baggage reclaim level. Here passengers can get airport and tourist information, which includes maps and guides. Easily identifiable Airport Ambassadors are alvailable in the terminal building and provide passengers with airport tours and information.
- The airport has a lost property service, which is available on the mezzanine level, above the food court in Gateway Plaza. Should you require any assistance, they can be contacted on Tel: (614) 239 5035. There is also a porter service available from Skycaps at the North and South entrance areas, as well as on the baggage reclaim level.
- The airport has ATM's available which are located on the ticketing level. There is a bureau de change and which can be found in the Airport Business Centre at the entrance to concourse C.
- The airport features an interfaith meditation room.
- More Services:
- The airport is equipped with a first aid station, a pet rest area and a family toilet facility.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport is equipped with a wide selection of retail outlets, some of these being The Nutcracker's Suite, PGA Tour Shop, Heritage Booksellers, Big Ten Conference Shop, Brooks Brothers, Bath & Body Works, CNBC News Store, Paradies News and Gift Shops and Sue Venir to name but a few.
- Located inside the airport, you will find a great selection of cafe's, bars and restaurants. These include Cup O' Joe, Max & Erma's, Damon's, Columbus Brewing Company, High Street Cafe, Mulligan's, A & W All American Food and Rapido's. The airport also features a Food Court where you will find a selection of fast food stores.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport is equipped with an Airport Business Centre, which is located at the entrance to Concourse C. Facilities available include a bureau de change, notary service, faxing facilities, a photocopier, conference rooms, computer suites and an overnight delivery service. Should you require any assistance, you can contact Tel: 614 237 9224.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has fitted ramps, lifts with Braille and well signposted TDD telephones throughout the entire terminal. The airport has a wheelchair service, which is available on request and passengers requiring wheelchairs and special assistance should contact the individual airlines in advance. Disabled parking is conveniently located in the multi-storey parking garage.
- Airlines Served:
- America West, American Airlines Cargo, American Eagle, Atlantic Coast Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines Inc, Colgan Air - US Airways Express, Comair - Delta, Continental, Continental Express, Delta Air Lines, Delta Express, Mesa Airlines Inc, Mesaba Aviation, Midway, Midwest Express, Northwest Airlines, Skyway Airlines - Midwest Express Connection, Southwest, TWA, US Airways, United Airlines
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Port Columbus Airport features a dynamic multimedia display which showcases the impressive technology strengths and rewarding quality of life which is offered in Central Ohio. It is located above the Concourse B escalator stairwell which leads to baggage claim. This Technology Gateway demonstrates that technology shapes the future of the global economy and Central Ohio facilitates its growth.