Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are avaiable 24 hours a day and charge a set rate into Cincinnati. To make arrangements visit the taxi desk in Terminal 3 or use the courtesyphone near the exits in Terminals 1 and 2.
- The Airport Executive Shuttle service goes to downtown Cincinnati and the Kentucky side of the Ohio River and TANK public bus services go to central Cincinnati and Covington. The bust stops are located at the Terminal 1 crosswalk and outside the Terminal 3 baggage reclaim areas.
- There are several options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car, bus or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There are information desks located near the entrance to Terminal 3, on Concourse B and at the centre of Concourse C.
- There are trolleys available throughout the airport's terminals.
- The airport has many banks, bureau de change facilities and ATMs located throughout the terminal buildings.
- The airport has a chapel located in Terminal 3.
- More Services:
- There are emergency paramedic services; children's play area; and baby changing facilities.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has newsagents and gift shops in all terminals, and a wide variety of other shops on the Terminal 3 concourse, including Discover the Ohio River Valley; Buckeyes & Bluegrass; CNBC; The Body Shop; Creative Kidstuff; Spirit of the Red Horse; and many more.
- The airport has many restaurants; bars; delis; and other concessions located throughout the terminal buildings, with a large number of them in Terminal 3. Some of the most popular are Damon's Grill; Gas Light Baking Co.; Wetzel's Pretzels; The Grove Frozen Treats; Panda Express; and Peet's Coffee & Tea.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport has a few Laptop Lane business centres, which provide workstations; Internet; telephones; and fax. There is also a 24 hour self-service notebook Laptop Lane station in the public area of Terminal 1. The Radisson Hotel offers a grand ballroom, that can be divided into six rooms, or three smaller meeting/conference rooms for hire.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessible by disabled travellers, with lifts; ramps; text telephones; visual paging; and wheelchair-accessible disabled parking spaces . Passengers needing assistance should inform their airlines prior to travel.
- Airlines Served:
- Air France, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, DHL, Emery World, FedEx, NorthWest Airlines, Target Logistics, US Airways, United, USA 3000
- Airport Taxes: