Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis available from outside the terminal on the baggage reclaim level and charge fixed-rate fares to various zones in the local area.
- There is a regular shuttle service operated by Carolina Transportation (CATS) Airport Express, shuttles depart from the east end of the upper level of the Main Terminal.
- There are a several options available to passengers traveling to and from the airport by road, including car; taxi; and shuttle services.
- Airport Info:
- The airport has an information desk located on the ticketing level. There is also a Welcome Center on the baggage level, which provides airport and tourist information.
- There are trolleys available for a small fee.
- The airport has a bank with bureau de change facilities and ATMs.
- There is a 24 hour interfaith chapel in the terminal building.
- More Services:
- There are first aid facilities and family toilets.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a wide range range of shops found at the airport, including gift shops; duty free shops; and news agents.
- The airport has a wide range oh bars; cafes; and restaurants in the terminal building.
- Business Facilities:
- There are a number of conference rooms located at the airport, and they provide a range of facilities: from small offices to an auditorium seating up to 80 people.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The terminal is easily accessable to disabled travellers, with lifts; escalators; ramps; TDD telephones; and disabled toilet facilities, ATMs and counters. There are reserved parking spaces for disabled passengers. Any passengers needing special assistance should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- Canadian Airlines, Continental, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Comair, Northwest, Southeast, Transworld, United, US Airways, US Airways Express
- Airport Taxes: