Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi and limo services can be booked through Century transport by the baggage claim.
- Taxi, shuttle and car
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk in the main Terminal and the north and south concourses.
- Baggage claim is located on both ends of the main Terminal.
- An ATM operates in Terminal B
- More Services:
- A barber shop and a meditation room to give your haircut some thought.
- Eating & Drinking:
- CA One Services also operate several gift shops and newsagencies to help the traveller purchase that last minute gift.
- CA One services operate the airport food and drink concessions with a fair variety in their 8 outlets from snack bars to a pizza parlour.
- Business Facilities:
- The Skyway Terrace and Amboy Room in the main Terminalhost conferences, please inquire as to the facilities.
- Airlines Served:
- American Eagle, Continental, Delta, JetBlue, Northwest, United Express, USAirways, TransMeridian.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Syracuse is a pleasant town to visit it is just about dead centre of New York state and has many attractions: Erie Canal Museum - Stands at 318 Erie Blvd A 65 foot canal boat serves as the main exhibit, on boarding the visitor can experience life working on the canal and the areas history, plenty of interactivity here and there is no charge. Everson Museum of Art - 401 Harrison St a very good collection of 19th and 20th century American art including paintings, sculptures, ceramics, prints, and watercolours. Lovely gallery design and great for an hour or two. Carousel Centre Mall - The massive downtown mall has a great variety of shopping choices and is a perfect place to wander around or have lunch.