Plattsburgh International Airport () Guide
Directions & Transportation
- With its own on-site spurs and a new major rail yard, the airport has direct access to the CP Railway line, which runs from Montreal to New York City.
- Directly on Interstate 87, with its own interchange.
- Business Facilities:
- Fibre optic telecommunications services are available throughout the terminal.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Plattsburgh International is already home to several major aviation tenants, including Pratt & Whitney, Wood Group, Commutair, and one of the nation's first two air centers for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.