Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- The Independent Taxi Association operates a service to/from the airport, taxis are available from taxi ranks in front of the terminal building.
- There are regular bus services between the airport and various places around Buffalo, operated by NFTA-Metro. The Metro Link Shuttle goes from the airport to downtown Buffalo.
- There are several options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car, bus, limousine or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There is an airport information centre situated on the lower level of the terminal, which provides information about the airport as well as tourist information.
- Lost property services are prived by the NFTA Police.
- ATMs are located on both levels of the terminal and there is a bureaux de change in the business centre.
- More Services:
- The airport has a hair salon; shoe shine facility; a post office in the business centre; public phones are located throughout the terminal; and there is a children's play area. There is also a Gallery on the upper level of the terminal.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a newsagent and a gift shop located on the upper level of the terminal building.
- The airport has a number of bars; restaurants; fast-food outlets; and snack bars situated on the upper level of the terminal. On the lower level there are vending machines that provide snacks.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport has a Business Centre, which provides bureaux de change facilities; fax; photocopying; computer and Internet access; conference room hire; pre-paid phone cards/stamps; word processing; travel information; travel guard airport flight insurance; and an American Express travellers and gift cheques services.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The terminal is easily accessable to disabled travellers, with lifts; escalators; ramps; TDD telephones; and disabled toilet facilities, ATMs and counters. Signs also have raised Braille characters. There are reserved parking spaces for disabled passengers. Any passengers needing special assistance should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- AirTran, American Eagle, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Comair/Delta Connection, Independence Air, Jet Blue, Northwest Airlines, Prior Aviation, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, United Express, US Airways, US Airways Express, Airborne Express, Federal Express, Menlo Forwarding, Suprior Cargo Services, United Parcel Service, Prior Aviation
- Airport Taxes: