Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis and limousines operate from the Terminal
- shuttle and bus No 50 goes downtown.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, limousines and car
- Airport Info:
- The Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau information booth is in the baggage reclaim area, on the ground floor of the terminal building.
- Baggage claim is located on the lower level at the east end of the terminal.
- ATMs are to be found throughout the terminal building.There is also a Foreign exchange.
- More Services:
- Barbershop and shoeshine points
- Eating & Drinking:
- Distant Drums - Native American jewelry Earth Sprit - Modern jewelry and accessories. Fiesta Market - On the third floor stocking a variety of gifts etc. Hudson News - Newsagents. Thunderbird Curio - Traditional crafts. There are also various kiosks dotted around the airport.
- The food court in the a/b connector area houses Comida Buena Gourmet Deli and Bakery, Baskin Robbins Ice-Cream,La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant, Pizzeria Express, Winner's Sports Bar, Black Mesa Kiosk and snack bars and for the beer lover there is Route 66 microbrewery.
- Business Facilities:
- A fully equipped business centre can be found at the Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel at the airport.505 843 7000.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Braille signage, special toilets, drinking fountains , TDDs and disabled parking are all provided. Lifts are in the terminal building and multi-storey car park. Shuttle vans from the car rental center are wheelchair-accessible
- Airlines Served:
- American, America West, Continental, Delta, Frontier, Northwest, Southwest and United.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center - 2401 12th st NW, One of the must see places in town is this fantastic museum and craft market run as a co-op by the Pueblo Indians telling their story and place in history. Riverfront - The wooded Bio Park alongside the banks of the Rio Grande houses the wonderful Aquarium and lovely Botanic Garden.