Manchester Airport (MHT) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Manchester Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 6km (4miles) south of Manchester.
- 603 624 6539
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available outside the passenger terminal. There are numerous taxi and limousines services to choose from. Hampton Shuttle and Flight Line offer shared and private shuttle vans,
- Only charter buses are available from the airport. Concord Trailways, Lamoille Valley Transportation, New England Coach, and V.I.P. Tour & Charter bus offer their services.
- Taxis, limousines, buses and shuttle vans are available for transport to Manchester and elsewhere.
- Airport Info:
- The is an Information Booth (Tel:603 624 6539) in the terminal for information and assistance.
- For lost property and baggage storage enquire at the Information Booth.
- There is an ATM in the terminal.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located throughout the terminal. Toilets and baby change facilities and a baby/parent room is available. First Aid is available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Milltowne Bar and Grill, Nutfield Pub and Cafe, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Pizza Hut and the City Deli offer food and drink.
- There is a Newsagent, a gift shop, and a convenience store.
- Business Facilities:
- The Granite Club offers a conference room, computer workstations, photocopy, fax and secretarial services. The Airport Hotel also provides business facilities.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible. Toilets for the disabled are located in the terminal. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- ABX Air, Air Canada, Comair - Delta, Continental, Continental Connection, Continental Express, Delta Air Lines, Fedex, Metro Jet, Mountain Air Cargo, Northwest Airlines, Southwest, Telford Aviation, US Airways, US Airways Express, United Airlines, United Express, United Parcel Service, Wiggins Airways
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- The Lawrence L Lee Scouting museum sports one of the finest collections of scouting memorabilia and an excellent scouting library. Time well spent in this fascinating place. The Manchester Library offers quiet time and a great selection of reading matter as well as Internet.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Annual passenger count exceeds 3 million.