Reno Tahoe Airport (RNO) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Reno Tahoe Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 6.5 km (4 miles) from Reno.
- +1 (1)702 328-6400
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis and Limousine services are available from just outside the terminal buildings.
The authorised taxi companies are Whittlesea Checker Taxi and Yellow/Deluxe Cabs.
Sierra West Limousines and Bell Luxury Limousines offer luxury limousine services.
- The Reno Tahoe Express Shuttle runs between Reno-Tahoe International Airport, & Scheduled Hotels 14 times a day. Trip costs $20 one way.
Local bus number 25 also runs between the airport and the town. Local bus services are operated by CitiF.
- There are 8 car rental agencies located at the terminal. Limousine services are also available.
- Airport Info:
- An information booth islocated in the Arrivals area.
- Baggage trolleys are available but left-luggage and baggage lockers have been discontinued. The airport operates a lost and found service.
- ATMs are located on each concourse, in the lobby and in baggage claim.
- More Services:
- AED units (defibrillators) are installed throughout the terminal.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Shops include newsagents and gift stores, clothing, golf, and duty-free on Concourse C.
- Restaurants and coffee shops are located around the terminal; fast-food is available in the Food Court and on the concourses
- Business Facilities:
- Conference facilities are available at nearby hotels which usually have a business centre, boardroom-style meeting rooms and conference facilities with audiovisual equipment and computer data ports.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is well equipped for disabled passengers. There are lifts and ramps throughout and dedicated parking spaces . Disabled toilets are also available. Assistance is available on request for all disabled passengers, although passengers requiring wheelchairs and special assistance should contact their airline prior to travel. Height-adjusted telephones are situated throughout the airport that can be used by wheelchair travellers.
- Airlines Served:
- ABX Air, Alaska Airlines, America West, American Airlines Cargo, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Emery Worldwide, Fedex, Northwest Airlines, Reno Air, Southwest, TWA, United Airlines, United Parcel Service
- Airport Taxes:
- Airprort departure tax is usually included at time of booking. Check with ticket office at time of booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- RENO, The" biggest little city in the world," as it likes to call itself, is a short trip from the airport.It's setting ? at the foot of the snowcapped Sierra Nevada, with the Truckee River winding through the centre is superb. There are three things to do in Reno: gamble, get married and get divorced. If you have time between flights nip into town and enjoy the facilities, but don't get too carried away, remember you have a flight to catch.