St Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis leave from outside both Terminals
- The bus station is located at the entrance to the intermediate parking garage.
- Metrolink connects the airport with the downtown area.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, limousines and car
- Airport Info:
- Both Terminals have information desks on the lower levels
- The Police Department take care of lost and found items in the terminals and car parks - 314 426 8100
- A bank, currency exchange, ATMs and a post office are available.
- An interfaith chapel is for passengers use.
- More Services:
- Massage parlour and shoeshine.
- Eating & Drinking:
- No duty free, but bookstores, gift shops and newsagencies operate from the airport.
- There is a restaurant and several snack bars/coffee shops at the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- The Bookmark Business Centre is in the main Terminal and at the St Louis Airport Marriott hotel opposite the airport, you will find a fully equipped business centre, PCs, printers and wireless Internet access, as well as 20 meeting rooms and secretarial services.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has lifts and disabled toilets and the shuttle buses have wheelchair lifts, but further assistance is available on request.
- Airlines Served:
- ABX Air, Air Canada, America West, American Airlines Cargo, BAX Global, Comair - Delta, Continental, DHL Air, Delta Air Lines, Emery Worldwide, Fedex, Lonestar, Metrojet, Mountain Air Cargo, Northwest Airlines, Skyways AB, Southwest, TW Express, TWA, US Airways, United Airlines, United Parcel Service, Zantop Int´l
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- St Louis is the Quintessential U.S city and has been revamped in recent times by way of a vibrant waterfront, and the main attractions include: Riverfront - On the Mississippi river this 2km stretch of old warehouses has been renewed and now forms Laclede's Landing Historic District with Victorian architecture, cafes, shops and live music. Jefferson National Expansion Memorial - Is an easy 10 minute walk from the riverfront and dedicated to the famous US president now deceased and marked by the enormous Gateway Arch which is possible to ride around in a small tram. Below the arch is the Visitor Centre. Downtown - Just a short walk from the arch lies the downtown area with it's many museums and galleries and for something completely different try the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame, your admission price includes 4 frames of bowling.
- Other Interesting Information:
- The airport is undergoing expansion.