Flint Bishop International Airport (FNT) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Metered taxis leave from the Terminal concourse.
- Shuttle buses go into town from the Terminal
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, and car
- Airport Info:
- The information centre is located opposite the baggage belts and are operated by volunteers known fondly as
- Skycaps porters will assist passengers.
- An ATM up the escalator next to the lounge.
- More Services:
- Joe's Shoe Shine is located just up the escalator.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Michigan Marketplace is at the top of the escalator and stocks books, magazines and newspapers, snacks, gifts, cards, toiletries and more.
- Sullivan's operates a deli counter,lounge, and snack bar airside and a restaurant and bar are on the land side of the terminal, just up the escalator and to the left it features a large screen television.
- Business Facilities:
- The Business Centre is located by gate 3 and provides Copier Services, Work Stations, Modem connections and a Phone Service.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Skycap provide a wheelchair service. Further assistance can be requested on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- AirTran Airways, American Eagle, Delta Connection, Funjet Vacations, Northwest Airlines, Midwest Connect, Continental Connection
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- A proud community of 'sparks' will gladly show you around Flint, some of the interesting things to enjoy are: Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad - A fun re-creation of a 1880s village including a 1910 ferris wheel, opera house, steam train and paddle boat on the lake.You'll enjoy this even if you haven't got kids. Flint Cultural Centre - A one stop shop for art galleries, museums, theatre, music, performing arts, library and a planetarium. Walter P Chrysler Museum - 1 Chrysler Drive, Perfect for the car enthusiast with over 65 historical models on display.