Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi ranks are outside all Terminals
- MBTA bus nos.448, 459 and CT3 serve the airport and various locations in Boston, including stations.
- Take the MBTA Blue Line at Airport Station for Boston;
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, limousines and car
- Airport Info:
- Help desks are available in all the Terminals and a tourist information desk is located in Terminal E at the arrivals level.
- Lockers are unavailable in all terminals, due to security reasons.
- ATMs, banks and Foreign exchange and Internet access are to be found throughout the airport. Mobile phone hire, photocopying and fax facilities are available in Terminal C.
- More Services:
- Shoe repair and shine in Terminals B and C.Chidrens play areas throughout the airport.A hair and nail salon in Terminal C.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Apart from duty-free the shops include: Anthony's Pier 4 Lobsters, Basic Health & Beauty, A Touch of New England, Atlantic Traders, Au Bon Pain, Boston Tops, Boston Tops Too, Brookstone, Classique Salon, Dave's Shoe Shine, Discover New England, Hudson News, In Motion Pictures, Kidport, Silver Nation, The Grove, Veggie Tales and Waldenbooks.
- A massive choice as one would expect from a major airport including: Baldini's, Dine Boston Cafe, Killian's, Boston Pub, Boston Deli, Burger King, Burger King Expressway, Boston Cafe, Caffe Ritazza, Coco Moka, Dunkin' Donuts, Gourmet Bean, Greenleaf's Grille, Java Coast Cafe/Bar, Last Minute Eats, Legal Sea Foods Express, McDonald's, Pizza Hut Express, Samuel Adams Pub, Sbarro's, Sbarro's Express, Starbucks, Taste of Boston Deli, TCBY / Juice Works, The Grove, Toppers and Wok & Roll.
- Business Facilities:
- The Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel is connected to the terminals via a covered skybridge, and offers state of the art business and conference facilities - 617 568 6700
- Disabled Facilities:
- Excellent facilities for the disabled as all areas are accessible and TDD services are available 24 hours a day. Extra assistance can be found at the police station in Terminal D.
- Airlines Served:
- Aer Lingus, AeroMexico, Air Canada/Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada Jazz, Air France, Air Jamaica, AirTran, Alaska Airlines, Alitalia, America West, American, American Eagle, ATA Airlines, Inc, British Airways, Cape Air Charters, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection/Atlantic Coast, Delta Connection/Com Air, Delta Shuttle (LaGuardia.), Icelandair, Independence Air, JetBlue Airways, KLM Lufthansa, Midwest, Northwest, SATA, Song, Swiss, TACA, United, United Express/Atlantic Coast, US Airways Shuttle (LaGuardia & D.C.), US Airways, US Airways Express, Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Boston is a major U.S city and as such is fast and frantic, with the usual big city hype and plenty to see and do including: Harvard University Tour - The world renowned university is based here so be sure to grab a informative tour. Quincy Market - Famous food emporium in downtown, get a taste of the world here, weather you want al fresco street food or upmarket dining there is something for all tastes. Waterfront - Just a short walk from Quincy Market is Columbus Park where the lively waterfront area is situated whose varied attractions include, The New England Aquarium, Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum, Childrens Museum, Museum of Science including a massive IMAX cinema.
- Other Interesting Information:
- A water shuttle connects the airport with North Boston and is a lovely introduction to the town. The cost is $10 for a single.