Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis can be hailed from outside the Terminal
- A shuttle service door to door and the Express B30 goes to Greenbelt metro in town.
- The airport is connected to it's own station with a free shuttle and regular trains run downtown.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, and car
- Airport Info:
- An information desk is situated in the central area of the terminal by Concourse C.
- Lost property is on the lower level.
- ATMs, Foreign exchange and postal services are available throughout the terminal.
- More Services:
- A childrens play area.
- Caribou Coffee, Cafe Ritazza and Euro Cafe. Have a devine meal at O'Brien's Grille & Pub,or grab something fast at Charley's Grilled Subs, Nature's Table Cafe, and Mamma Illardo's pizza.
- Business Facilities:
- The Business Services Centre - 410 859 5997 at the airport, has a conference room with fax and photocopying facilities, and plugs for laptops. Meeting rooms are available through CK?s Catering and Conference Room service - 410 691 2515 and the Friendship Centre - 410 859 7833.
- Disabled Facilities:
- There are disabled toilets, lifts and ramps, disabled parking. Pick-up and set-down spaces are available on the upper level terminal road, Passengers requiring wheelchairs and special assistance should inform their airline when booking their ticket.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Jamaica, America West, American Airlines Cargo, American Eagle, British Airways, Burlington Air Express, Business Express (Delta), Continental, DHL Air, Delta Air Lines, El Al, Emery Worldwide, Fedex, Icelandair Cargo, KHI, Laker Bahamas, Midway Connection, Northwest Airlines, Roadway Global Air, Southwest, TWA, US Airways, US Postal Service, United Airlines, United Parcel Service
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Great Blacks in Wax Museum - 1601 E North Ave, Wouldn't work in South Africa, but does splendidly here and depicts black people through history in a very informative manner. it was probably the only colour wax they could get hold of. American Visionary Art Museum - 800 Key Highway is the city's newest museum featuring modern art with a new twist, go see! Port Discovery - As in many of the worlds cities the old harbourside is coming to life out of slumber. Strolling through you will discover this interactive childrens/adults science museum for a few fun and informative hours.
- Other Interesting Information:
- A 9km hiking trail starts minutes from the Terminal in Elm Road.