Boise Airport (BOI) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Boise Airport
- Airport Code:
- 6km from downtown
- (1)208 383-3110
Directions & Transportation
- The shuttle leaves from outside the Terminal
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, and car
- Airport Info:
- Information for the passenger and visitor is located on the 1st level.
- Baggage claim is on the first level near information.
- ATM machines on concourse B
- More Services:
- A Shoe Shine is located on the Upper Level, just inside the Security Checkpoint
- Eating & Drinking:
- Aramark Newsagents are on Concourse B, across from Gate 11, CNBC are on the 2nd Floor Rotunda
- C'Est Espresso Terminal-Concourse B
Gate 12 Lounge Terminal-Concourse B
McDonalds Terminal, Concourse B
Outpost Cafe Terminal - Rotunda, 2nd Floor, Subway Terminal-Concourse B
TCBY - Concourse B
- Business Facilities:
- Airport Business Center is on the Upper level, comes complete with state of the art equipment. There are also 2 smaller rooms the Bruneau River and Malad River available.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Lifts and disabled toilets, wheelchairs are available, but other assistance must be requested on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- ABX Air, Alaska Airlines, America West, DHL Air, Delta Air Lines, Fedex, Frontier Airlines, Horizon, Northwest Airlines, Sky West Airlines, Southwest, United Airlines, United Parcel Service
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Boise is a pleasant town on the Boise River greenbelt with the rocky mountains in the background.Plenty of well treed pretty parks.Below are some of the attractions:
Boise Art Museum - 670 Julia Davis Drive This is a fine facility displaying artworks of local and international artists. They also host many special exhibitions and events here.
Idaho Ice World - They are into their ice skating here, so if you are in for a session why not give this top class facility a go.
Boise Zoo - Near the art gallery on 355 Julia Davis Drive in the park.If you have a couple of hours a visit to this world class amenity is well worthwhile.
- Other Interesting Information:
- New Terminal to be completed in September 2004