Honolulu International Airport (HNL) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi's are available from outside the baggage claim areas at the Terminals.
- Nos 19 and 20 take different routes to Waikiki and shuttle services go to the hotels.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, and car
- Airport Info:
- Information booths are situated throughout the airport.Staff also work inside the foreign arrivals area.
- A lost property service is available on the lower floor of the car park opposite the Main Terminal.
- ATMs and currency exchange are situated throughout the terminals. There is also a post office in the Main Terminal.
- More Services:
- A 24-hour medical clinic, a 24 hours medical centre.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Apart from duty-free there plenty of shopping opportunities, with many shops specialising in Hawaiian arts and crafts.
- You won't go hungry here as there exists a tremendous choice from restaurants to noodle bars to fast food to snack carts.
- Business Facilities:
- The Business Center - 808 834 0058 is in the Main Terminal provides photocopying, Internet access, office supplies , post office services, mobile phone hire, PC hire and fax facilities. Conference facilities are found in the Garden Conference Center - 808 836 6459 with 4 conference rooms.
- Disabled Facilities:
- TDD phones, lifts, toilets and parking facilities are available to the disabled. Further assistance is available on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada, Air New Zealand, Air Pacific, Air Transat, All Nippon Airways/Air Japan, Aloha Airlines, American, American Trans Air/Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays, China Airlines, Continental, Delta, Hawaiian Air, Island Air, Japan Airlines/Jalways, Korean Air, Northwest/KLM, Omni Air International, Pacific Wings, Polynesian Airlines, Qantas Airways, Suntrips/Sky Service USA/Ryan International Air, United Airlines.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Honolulu is alive with colour and possibility, a great place to visit and among it's highlights are: Chinatown - Lots of atmosphere in this open air market/shopping area that begs to be explored. Nu'uanu Pali - Just outside the downtown area lies this state park with tremendous views of the whole island. Bishop Museum - This downtown museum is well known for its artefacts and tells the story of Hawaii in a fantastic way. Miss at your peril!