Orlando International Airport (MCO) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxi's which are available on both sides of the terminal, located on level 1.
- The Lynx bus service offers transport to Orlando city centre and International drive and is located on side A of the terminal on level 1.
- Trains arrive and depart from downtown at the Greyhound terminal, located on 555 N John Young Parkway, as well as from the Amtrak station, which is located on 1400 Sligh Blvd.
- There are a couple of options available to travellers for driving to the airport. These include taxi's, busses and rental cars.
- Airport Info:
- The airport is equipped with staffed information booths in the West and East Halls.
- The airport has a lost property service and can be contacted on Tel: 407 825 2111.
- The airport is equipped with a bank, ATM's and a bureau de change.
- More Services:
- The airport features hairdresser's, massage and shoe shine services.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport is equipped with many stores, each aspiring to meet the specific needs of the visitors. Stores include Airport Wireless, Altitunes, Borders, Brookstone, Erwin Pearl, Land Leather, L'Occitane, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Sea World store, Swatch and many more. Also available is a Duty-free store located in the West hall.
- There are many restaurants, bars and cafe's available at the airport, these include Chili's Too, Fox Sports Sky Box, Fresh Attractions Deli, Krispy Kreme, Nathan's, Starbuck's Coffee and Zyng's Noodlery to name but a few.
- Business Facilities:
- Unfortunately the airport has no business or conference facilities available, however meeting rooms, international telecommunications and a full secretarial service is available at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Hotel. Travellers can contact the conference centre on Tel: 407 825 1234.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has toilet facilities which are all wheelchair accessible. TDD telephones are located throughout the airport, to assist disabled passengers. Disabled parking spaces are conveniently located in the parking garages and shuttle buses provide transportation to terminals..
- Airlines Served:
- ATA, AV Atlantic, Aero Costa Rica, Aerocancun, Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air Aruba, Air Canada, Air Jamaica, Air Transat, AirTran, America West, American Airlines Cargo, Atlantic Southeast, Bahamasair, Britannia Cargo, British Airways, Caledonian, CanAir Cargo, Cayman Airways, Comair - Delta, Condor, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Eastwind, El Al, Express One International, Falcon Air Express, First Air, First Choice Airways, Grupo Taca/Aviateca, Icelandair Cargo, LACSA, LTU Int´l, Laker Bahamas, MGM Grand Air, Martinair Holland, Mexicana, Miami Air Int´l, Midway, Midwest Express, North American Airlines, Northwest Service, Reno Air, Ryan Int´l Airlines, Saudi Arabian, Southwest, Sportsflight, Sun Co, TWA, Transbrasil, US Airways, United Airlines, VARIG Brazilian, ValuJet, Vanguard, Virgin Atlantic, Western Pacific, World Airways
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Orlando International Airport has an Annual Budget which exceeds $300 million, and despite this, local Tax Dollars are not used to fund the Airport. The funding which is used is generated from the individual Airlines, Hotels and Concessions, Parking and Ground Transportation, Rental Car Companies, Tradeport, Federal Grants and Passenger Facility Charges.