Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- The bus leaves from outside the Terminal and is run by Lee Tran.
- Taxi,limousine, shuttle, bus, and car (Rental car companies are a short shuttle from the Terminal)
- Airport Info:
- Two information kiosks are located on the first level of the terminal next to the baggage claim area.
- Baggage claim is located on the lower level.
- ATMs and currency exchange facilities are located in the Terminal.
- Eating & Drinking:
- A duty-free shop and newspaper machines are to be found at the airport.
- Coffee shops, hot dog stands and fast food bars are to be found in both Terminals.
- Business Facilities:
- The Business Centre on level 2 can be hired for small seminars.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Toilets, lifts, TDD telephones and walkways are for disabled use an special needs should be advised on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada, Airtran Airways, America West, American Airlines Cargo, American Eagle, American Trans Air, Cape Air, Champion Air, Comair - Delta, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Fedex, Gulfstream Int´l, Jet Blue Airways, LTU Int´l, Midwest Express, Northwest Service, Omni Air Express, Spirit, Sun Country Airlines, TWA, US Airways, United Airlines, United Parcel Service, ValuJet Airlines
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- The town of Fort Myers is located on the Caloosahatchee River and is a popular year round beach resort, some of the attractions of the area include: Southwest Florida Museum of History - 2300 Peck St. This interesting museum concentrates on the rich history and culture of the area. Harbourside - Take a stroll along the river and maybe stop at one of the coffee shops to take the beauty of the area. Imaginarium - Located at 2000 Cranford Avenue and chock full of interactive exhibits for all the family to learn about our world and have fun at the same time.