Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis and yellow cabs are available, as are wheelchair-accessible vans. Tri County Airport Express passenger sedans - 954 561 8888provide a door-to-door service. Check with the Transportation Podium situated on the lower level outside each terminal for these services.
- The bus to town leaves from the west end of Terminal 1 and the east side of Terminal 2, between Terminals 3 and 4, and the east side of Terminal 4.
- Taxi, shuttle, bus, and car
- Airport Info:
- Help and information desks are situated in all terminals on the upper and lower levels - 954 359 1200 for information.
- No left luggage facilities, but a luggage transportation service is to be had on the upper and lower levels of each terminal and garage.
- These include ATMs and Foreign exchange facilities. Photocopying and fax facilities are available in Terminal 2.
- More Services:
- These include shoe shine kiosks and a room for mediation.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Many shopping opportunities including, Florists, gift shops, newsagencies and speciality shops.Duty-free and DVD rentals are also available.
- The airport houses restaurants and cafes catering for everyone's taste with more than 20 in Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
- Business Facilities:
- No facilities at the airport, but The Hilton Garden Inn Fort Lauderdale - 954 924 9204 is located just minutes from the airport and has a 24 hour business centre, four meeting rooms and a board room . The nearby Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel - 954 920 3500 also offers business and conference facilities, with 16 meeting rooms equipped with high-speed Internet access.
- Disabled Facilities:
- There are disabled toilets, courtesy telephones with TTY facilities, ramps and lifts. Disabled parking, with wheelchair-accessible shuttles from the remote car parks.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Canada JetBlue, Air Jamaica Laker Airways (Bahamas), Air Tran Lynx Air International, Air Transat Midwest Airlines, American Airlines Northwest, ATA Song, America West Southwest, Avianca Spirit, Bahamasair TED, Cayman Airways TransMeridian, Continental, United, Delta, US Airways, Frontier, USA 3000.
- Airport Taxes:
- Departure tax is usually included in your ticket price, inquire on booking.
- Activities near the Airport:
- One of Florida's favourite beach resorts and a beautiful town with lots of attractions to keep one busy. Near the beach you will come across the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment district downtown. This is a one stop area to take in most of the local culture and if there is a festival you can guarantee that you'll find it here.The attractions at the Riverwalk are, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Museum of Discovery and Science with its Blockbuster 3D IMAX Theater, Florida Grand Opera, Old Fort Lauderdale, Museum of Art and Stranahan House.